Search results

1. n0ble

1,6 TDI turbo upgrade DARKSIDE

And this is on stock injectors is it?
  2. n0ble

Air Con Pressue

thanks for your reply. Ideally i'm looking for a few people to measure their air con pressure using VAG-COM to compare.
  3. n0ble

Seat portable system new gauges

Yes it will sit around 1 bar at idle. It's the atmospheric pressure....................
  4. n0ble

Air Con Pressue

Just to note, i read the pressure using VAG-COM
  5. n0ble

Air Con Pressue

Hi, I have a Seat Ibiza 1.4 TSI FR 150 CAVF 2012. Can someone please confirm what their air con pressure reads at? I just had a look at my sensor reading and when revving up to 3.9k rpm it's at around 17bar, is this not a little too high? Thanks
  6. n0ble

NLS & 2 step Antilag Launch

Ah ok mate. Think the guy has now messaged you. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. n0ble

I think one of my friends is trying to contact you about your P-flo but your inbox is full. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. n0ble

:) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. n0ble

So after a couple of flying lessons I got friendly with the instructor and he allowed me to use the runway one evening. 2 reasons for using a runway, this car is about to be converted into a track car and has no tax, mot or insurance for around 6 months and the second reason is its not legal...
  10. n0ble

Strange problem after tuning. Ideas?

Agree this is also a possibility but you clearly had a mechanical fault. This does not seem to be of mechanical nature to me. Having said that your right it could potentially be a horrible coincidence, I'm kinda thinking it's not in this situation though Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  11. n0ble

Leon FR CR170 Single day detail (SWIRLS!!!)

Damn im east Midlands :( Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  12. n0ble

Leon FR CR170 Single day detail (SWIRLS!!!)

Wow amazing. I want you to clean my car!! :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  13. n0ble

All sorts in there where some encrypted data is stored, including your vin, engine code some immobiliser data and some tuners like to alter this for protection of their work. You cannot typically write to this section of obd as the memory space is not allowed to be written over obd. So some...
  14. n0ble

Ok so 14nm more on the gearbox is unlikely to cause issues. Do you know if the company took a full backup of your ECU or just the "data area"? At a guess I think something has been changed in your serial e2prom. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  15. n0ble

Revo map vs shitty fuel

Fair point Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  16. n0ble

Revo map vs shitty fuel

You said you know how the ECU works so I asked in which way? As in do you know how it works to tune it etc(funktionsrahmen) or are you saying you understand how the ECU works at the lower level. IE how say the C16x architecture and instruction works? Then I put some context around it, as...
  17. n0ble

Revo map vs shitty fuel

Are we talking how the ECU technically operates at code form or how to tune it? Say comparing map switching implementation vs how to tune the maps that are being switched. I probably wouldn't open up the can of worms about knowing how the ECU works........ I will say no more. Sent from my...
  18. n0ble

Remap time!

I seen another car with a Scorpion straight pipe. Shaun also made me a nice system for an Ibiza 1.6tdi :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  19. n0ble

Remap time!

Ah yes of course those Scorpion systems do sound amazing. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  20. n0ble

Remap time!

Very true. But when you couple the Milltek non res with DPF delete down pipe you get a very nice sounding diesel. It does not make the dirty diesel noise, but instead sounds like a throaty petrol. Very good combo for sound on a diesel. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise