Search results

1. AshCupra300

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Needed new front tyres, so ordered me a set of PS4s’s
  2. AshCupra300

What driving mode do you use?

Recently been in individual with everything on Cupra except... DCC - Comfort AirCon - Eco It’s the best setup I have used so far for sure.
  3. AshCupra300

Multiple issues with 2019 Seat Leon Cupra

See this link, https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/have-your-suspension-blocks-been-removed.314559/
  4. AshCupra300

Multiple issues with 2019 Seat Leon Cupra

Have you checked the shocks? they have bump stops fitted to them for transport and there was an issue on the VW forum with them being left on under the PDI's? Just a thought but worth checking as they are plastic things above the shock gators IIR
  5. AshCupra300

Phone cable tidy

That's what I use, albeit a black/white braided one with out the squared of ends.
  6. AshCupra300

What Fuel do you guys use?

What ever is at my nearest Morrison's, I do make a trip to Tesco now and then for a full tank of Momentum, but to be honest I have not noticed any difference in MPG or Performance.
  7. AshCupra300

CarPlay iOS 13

Didn't know about this, so thanks, of to have a play now :)
  8. AshCupra300

How do you drive your DSG

Always used to just drive it in D and use paddle to shift down if I wanted to overtake. Lately though I have been using it in manual (non sport) and use the lever to change up and down, I find it more responsive via the gear lever than the paddles at slower speeds, you really need the revs up...
  9. AshCupra300

Creaky Squeaky Cupra 300

Get them to check the "gators" around the front struts, this was causing my Golf GTD to creak like mad. My Cupra 300 makes some front noise now and then coming off the drive, going over speed humps etc.
  10. AshCupra300

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Looks ace in silver.
  11. AshCupra300

How many miles do you get on a full tank?

Cupra 300 DSG - I have a long term of 27.2 as I work from home and do very short journeys (school runs/footy training and golf) but did see 41MPG on a journey to Solihull for a work meeting the other day doing 70mph all the way in Individual (all Comfort/Normal except steering in Cupra) which I...
  12. AshCupra300

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

This is a common fault, mine does it too, unless you capture it doing it on video I would not expect much help from Seat. Mine has frozen starting up, when pressing the drive mode button and stayed on after I took keys out of ignition..... What I have found is that mine has not done it if I use...
  13. AshCupra300

WING EXTENSION - NEED YOUR HELP!

Defo, that 1st pic is on a hatchback.
  14. AshCupra300

Had my 300 since October, do short journeys and drive it hard now and again, my long term average is now at 25.2mpg and I get anywhere between 200-300 a tank depending on how may longer trips I do. interestingly I have noticed that if I use it in manual mode and drive it hard I dont get that...
  15. AshCupra300

That looks sooooo good in silver, I would struggle to chose between that and white for a copra...
  16. AshCupra300

JB4 Cupra 290 ST

Thanks mate, just looking for a no hassle plug and play increase, so will consider the JB1.
  17. AshCupra300

JB4 Cupra 290 ST

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I am considering a tuning box and wanted to know the difference between the JB1 and JB4? I did look at BMS UK site but not much info?
  18. AshCupra300

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Is the ST R 4drive? Manual or DSG?
  19. AshCupra300

Cupra 280 STOLEN

Sorry to hear this mate, glad you're OK and your son wasn't there.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.