Search results

1. Greytop

Help and advice needed (Arosa 1.0s)

To be honest I doubt they could do much with this particular wheel :( I has quite a sizeable chunk missing out of the rim......
  2. Greytop

Thanks, yes that is exactly what happened.
  3. Greytop

Due to a small incident in the snow over Christmas involving a front near side wheel and a kerb we have had to replace the wheels on my daughter's 54 plate 1.0s. The alloys she had were no longer available / manufactured. This where the problems start, we ordered a set of new wheels and...
  4. Greytop

Arosa 1.0S EGR valve location

Thanks cardaft :)
  5. Greytop

Nobody? :)
  6. Greytop

I'd be grateful of some help / advice. Can anybody give me a clue where I can find the EGR valve on my daughter's 1.0S? Thanks in advance :)
  7. Greytop

Rattle from Passenger Side Dash / Glovebox - Fixed!

Hi Cupra 2008, unfortunately I haven't really found a dealer who was willing to spend the time to rectify faults. Its sad to say but I honestly think most dealers focus is not in this area, more a case of get it in do the job (service) and invoice it as quickly as possible. Fault finding and...
  8. Greytop

Touch up for slightly kerbed FR 18" wheel?

£102 ea fitted, balanced etc. I'm pretty sure they are not run flats though. They do seem more grippy in damp conditions than the Zeros that were on there from new.
  9. Greytop

Thanks for the replies, Matt that paint "GRIS BRANCARD EFFECT" do you think it will also closely match the Leon FR wheels? Also was this a pencil type touch up from a Renault dealer or from Halfords / motorfactors? Thanks again. Oh PS my FR now has two new Dunlop SP9000 with pretty useful...
  10. Greytop

Has anybody managed to find a close touch up match for the above. I now have a slightly kerbed nearside front but it's not really enough to consider a refurb at this stage. Any ideas? I will be changing to tyres with rim protectors shortly. Cheers.
  11. Greytop

White or Grey?

Zenith's nice :D
  12. Greytop

Head light beam deflectors ??

Yes France seems to be a fairly regular holiday destination for us (more or less every other year for as lon as I care to mention). Also some years ago I used to work for a French company based in southern Paris, did the odd ferry/ drive trip over there too. Just a few weeks ago I did a fair...
  13. Greytop

Thanks for the tip, driving abroad isn't the fun it used to be :D http://driving.drive-alive.co.uk/driving-in-france.htm
  14. Greytop

Nothing too spectacular :D Ile de Re near La Rochelle in France...
  15. Greytop

Well spotted, problem solved :D cheers
  16. Greytop

Thanks Trapper, Do you mean these? http://seatepac.gedas.co.uk/model.aspx?group=NEWLEON&model=LEON%202006%20%3E&category=Protection&subcategory=Headlight%20Protectors&partno=ZGB1P1072100 Cheers
  17. Greytop

Any takers?
  18. Greytop

Honest TDI FR Fuel Consumption

Yes, it appears to.
  19. Greytop

We're off to the continent in a few weeks and I was wondering if anybody had found a good head light beam deflector for the Mk2 Leon. Cheers.
  20. Greytop

FAO of all fr tdi owners

Interesting, I get this noise occasionally. I always thought it was the DPF clearing itself??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.