Search results

1. e5sta

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

i wish my last mot was £700 my ibiza sold yesterday :cry:
  2. e5sta

The Best MK2 Ibiza Colour?

he also says he hasnt seen any blue ones - my blue is better than black - and it hides the dirt better :D
  3. e5sta

2.0 16v Ltd Edition version newbie needs advise.

Bringing the topic back in hand I'll second that blue is the best - the pic of our colour car is apparently Topaz blue and the pic on the mk2 website is of my car when i bought her :D
  4. e5sta

Majorly Hacked Off, Need Lots Of Power At Any Expense!!!

lol actually im better :p and yes my renewal with points was £400 :p and yes my points are for speeding :redface:
  5. e5sta

Majorly Hacked Off, Need Lots Of Power At Any Expense!!!

is he really that much of a friend to you? that you want to beat him in his car? cos to be honest he seems like a bit of an idiot if u want to be better than him cars are for enjoyment and a laugh - take it too seriously and it might just take the fun out of driving dont get me wrong i love...
  6. e5sta

Cupra R, Cupra Sport and Cupra

i know but i was skint and they got me the most money i know someone is selling a set in the for sale section - i really miss mine but there was no other way :cry:
  7. e5sta

ok wil try and sort them out this evening and them email across to you to the addy on your profile
  8. e5sta

new alloys..tyres??

lol :D
  9. e5sta

i have a few more pics at home - have to see what ones i got from the day my car doesnt have the keskins on anymore but your welcome to look through my pics and see if any are any good if u wanted
  10. e5sta

clearing my debt - trying to be completely debt free by xmas so i can get a mortgage so the wheels had to go along with other stuff i couldnt bear to see them go but my multispokes have had some serious attention and clean up pretty well so they look ok i suppose i miss my keskins tho :cry:
  11. e5sta

Pink Wheels Anyone?

im female and i dont even like them - pink wheels are reserved - IMO for girls driving 1.0 nissan micras with a fluffy steering wheel cover and pink daisy graphics on the car
  12. e5sta

new alloys..tyres??

lol im female i dont have to do persuading lol :p
  13. e5sta

new alloys..tyres??

also my fronts were hardly stretched at all - the rears were nicely stretched :D
  14. e5sta

new alloys..tyres??

hey you got them then! i had 195/45 on the front and 215/40 on the rear and mine were 7.5J and 9J - mine was slammed to the floor and i did have some rubbing on the arches also my wheels wouldnt clear my front brakes so i needed spacers on the front i used 5mm ones - you may find yours ok...
  15. e5sta

Zorst Problems

you sure its not just a raspy blowy sound? i've got the 2.0 valver - which is an ABF engine and they are naturally raspy - forget it and enjoy it - i've drilled a few small holes in my airbox to help cover the sound a bit
  16. e5sta

taken a while back at the RR day at Storm Developments these are the only pics i have access to at the mo - work has blocked photobucket Dan's Cupra R My Cupra Sport and Davids Cupra tho i am back to original white multispokes now cos i sold my keskins :cry:
  17. e5sta

favourite pic of your car

cant access photobucket at work so have to use one off my vagweb showroom so this is my favourite of what i can see :D i like the one in my sig but its a bit dark and i cant access the big version
  18. e5sta

mk2 fest 07

i have to say my petrol doesnt cost me much unless i put my foot down i average between 30-40mpg each day to and from work and its only like 6 miles each way so i never get to boot it anywhere :(
  19. e5sta

mk2 fest 07

its a long way for me to drive and the cost of probably 2 tanks on petrol - thats all my boozing money for my holiday! lol and if i did go im sure the other half would want to "attend" to keep an eye on me lol ;)
  20. e5sta

mk2 fest 07

thanks for the heads up on this Mig but im gonna have to pass - i go on hol a few days after i wil have a lot to do hope you all have fun tho!