Search results

1. Speaker upgrade

Hi I fitted two sets of these http://www.alpine.co.uk/p/Products/custom-fit-speakers39/sxe-1750s good quality sound, not the biggest of bass tho. Installed about 4yrs ago, the fact they are still being sold says alot :-) I paid about £23 a pair at the time. mounted the tweeters on the top of...
  2. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

Here's mine, currently on H&R springs, a 40mm drop if I remember correctly on std SE wheels dunno whether this will be visible
  3. Can alhambra go through 6'6"

Yes it can, or at least the MY2002 can :-)
  4. Rear Wash Wipe - No Water

mine didn't leak but the pipe had still come apart in the passenger footwell seemed to have a valve almost, put it together and hey presto, its worked for the past 4 years
  5. LCD Display

I believe that the if the display appears broken on start up but appears ti fix itsself (as mine does) then the issue may lie with the aircon system which causes the display to 'malfunction' as a form of warning light.
  6. alarm sounding and windows going down on there own

If Mark1 have you checked under the passenger side front seat for water, I understand the central locking ecu is in there and I guess other bits to? I'm sure others know more than me
  7. PD Auxiliary Belt Help

You are a gent, thats brilliant. Thanks:D
  8. PD Auxiliary Belt Help

Help, have searched the web without any luck. Does anyone have access to workshop manuals or on line manuals for a picture to show the routing of the auxiliary engine belt (alternator/power steering/air con). For 1.9 PD Tdi 115 ps. Unfortunately my alternator pulley gave up at 100k and threw...
  9. Bugs inside the headlights

Hi Woodwaaa, I should think that removing the arch liner should do it, I had to do so when investigating why my rear water jet didn't work and needed access to the washer bottle. Good luck:)
  10. help alhambra light on LCD

Probably need to check the manual and all will be revealed..:D Might be brake warning light, ie Pad levels, Does the warning light appear on the SatNav screen? or the multifunction display in the middle of the dash?
  11. 07 2.0TDI 130 bhp Alhambra service parts

May be worth checking based on your engine/chassis number as the 2.0Tdi is I believe 140bhp and the 1.9 PD Tdi is 130bhp. So the description is a bit out. they are different engines and I've thought a lot of the consumables would be different. Of course I could be completely wrong...:)
  12. Best Tyres for 1.9 130BHP

I bought and had mine fitted at Micheldever Tyres Nr Winchester, if you do a search for ProTyre they are part of a group of tyre supply/fitters, my 4 x tyres cost approx £234 fitted balanced etc
  13. Best Tyres for 1.9 130BHP

No the 195's won't fit they are for a wheel 1" smaller in diameter. Just do tyre searches for the size you have fitted ie 215/55 x16 and make sure they 94 or up reinforced loading. have just fitted Falken ZE912's and they're a darned site better than the Dunlop 2020E's
  14. Springs for a 2000 tdi???

Should look good, post a pic when fitted? You might want to look to change the strut tops as well as they do wear, also the 'cup' on the strut top inside the engine bay fills with water and corrodes so you might want to dry it up and apply lots of WD40 or similar a couple of days before you...
  15. Springs for a 2000 tdi???

http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=6014&manufacturer=Eibach&category=Suspension http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=16557&manufacturer=KW&category=Suspension Bought my KW shocks & Spring Kit through Storm Developments and they fitted it all, together...
  16. faulty rear passenger window

Agree with George.George, broken wires are common place, I've got one on the N/S rear window, doesn't work, I know which wire just haven't gotten around to fixing. get them into the tailgate with probs on rear wiper lights/hazards etc etc
  17. What sort of MPG do you get?

Well have just changed all 4 tyres to Falken ZE912 97 XL's and whilst road noise is reduced and handling seems nicer at the mo I seem to be 2 or 3 mpg down. Need to measure over the next couple of tanks but was surprised any one else experienced better or worse economy on changing tyres?
  18. Revo hopefully this Wednesday

Good luck with today, should be an interesting drive home, :D Let us know how you find it specially in comparison to your old tuning box.:)
  19. What sort of MPG do you get?

Full tank fill ups of circa 65 ltr mean I get between 530 & 580 miles, this is mainly short journey commutes 7 miles each way.normally works out mid to high thirties to the gallon. If I get decent runs then anything from low 40's to 50mpg.
  20. CD Changer

The changer is mounted in the O/S compartment in the back, alongside the third row of seats. They do sometimes have the cabling I believe it depends on the head unit However I changed my Tape HeadUnit for an Alpine Single Disc H/U and plug in my IPOD, get more tracks than you shake a stick...