Search results

1. J_Cupra210

SCN fantasy football league

Just joined the SCN league j's allstars
  2. J_Cupra210

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Have woken this morning to find a nice puddle in my passenger rear footwell :cry: Have had issues with central locking since last year so Im guessing this is related [:@] I've had two garages look at the locking issue (and when I say issue it is a MAJOR issue ) and both had all the door cards...
  3. J_Cupra210

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

Have woken this morning to find a nice puddle in my passenger rear footwell :cry: Have had issues with central locking since last year so Im guessing this is related [:@] I've had two garages look at the locking issue (and when I say issue it is a MAJOR issue ) and both had all the door cards...
  4. J_Cupra210

best remap for my LCR

Anybody got any other opinions on the stage 1 Custon Code map? I was looking to get this map on my standard LCR 210 but after hearing some of these opinions I'm not so sure now. Cheers in advance.
  5. J_Cupra210

298.4 bhp Street Sleeper LCR

Loving the mods on this mate!! Not sure if my bank balance owuld allow me to do the same :cry: Keep up the good work!!
  6. J_Cupra210

lcr brake pads an disks

running the same setup here with motul 640 fluid and having no issues. great setup once everything is bedded in correctly!! setup was suggested and provide by badger5 for a realy reasonable price.
  7. J_Cupra210

black on black?

Cheers Jas. I'll give him a bell when I get five! Thanks for your time.
  8. J_Cupra210

black on black?

Any chance you could send me over MKS's details if you have them to hand? Only up the A38 for me so may be worth a call. Cheers
  9. J_Cupra210

black on black?

Had a look at your motor earlier mate. F**king beautiful stuff. Looks like a top re-spray too. Cant believe it all only cost ya £1000!! Fair play!
  10. J_Cupra210

black on black?

Sorry to brinf an old thread back up, but is anyone aware of anywhere in or around the Midlands that would be able to carry out a satin black finish with red lip on standard 18" LCR rims? I've tried my preferred company Lap-Tap in Birmingham, but they have said they are unable to do the red...
  11. J_Cupra210

Xbox Live Gamer tags

J Cupra
  12. J_Cupra210

This week's LCR detail

Just want to say a massive thanks to Iain for all his hard work on the car! Well worth the trip up to Iain. The man is a true master of his trade. Anybody thinking of getting Iain to detail their car, I couldnt recommened him enough. Regards.
  13. J_Cupra210

New rims on the leon

Realy, realy like them wheels!
  14. J_Cupra210

Interior alarm senson button

Mine did this all on it own. Cleaning the car one day, I noticed a small spring on the rear floor mat, looked around and saw that the alarm senson button under the drivers chair. God knows how it did it.. Havnt ever botherd to put mine back on.. its still in the ash tray where i put it...
  15. J_Cupra210

LCR Fans & Overheating

Gonna look into a bit further once the work is sorted. Not happy at paying 2 * labour costs, so going to get a written report and get onto citizens advice. Not sure if I'll achieve anything.. but I've got to try. [:@]
  16. J_Cupra210

LCR Fans & Overheating

Just had to drop my LCR (03) off at the garage as its leaking coolant everywhere. Only had my belt done 3000 miles ago and the pump was not replaced, even though it went to a VAG speciallist (Midland VW) Not happy here at all, looking at a bill for stripping it all down again just to replace...
  17. J_Cupra210

How can I drive my car without damaging the engine?

I have no idea why you'd buy a Cupra R and then drive it aorund at no more than 3000 rpm.. might aswell have got the 1.6 or something. But on a more seriuos note.. the 1.8T is a stong engine and takes a good beating.. let it warm up and cool down correctly, service every 6 months (6000 miles)...
  18. J_Cupra210

finally got my cupra! oh yes!! :)

what remap you going for?
  19. J_Cupra210

How much oil to put in ?

Got an 03 LCR, just short of 40,000 miles. I find it takes around a Litre of oil every 5000 miles roughly. Did think it to be a problem myself, but as above, I've got no leaks, no smoke. Just have to remember to check oil regularly and always keep a Litre in the boot for any emergencies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members