Search results

1. Timmbo71

Vw Polo Gti oil leak!!

Ok, well i found out what was causing the oil leak.. The extension pipe for my Induction kit had collapsed inside. Which was connected to the original breather hose. So hence oil leaking from dipstick. New pipe fitted now and engine bay steam cleaned!! One Polo clean and ready for action :funk:
  2. Timmbo71

Vw Polo Gti oil leak!!

Would that come complete with the actual Dipstick its self?
  3. Timmbo71

Vw Polo Gti oil leak!!

Tisnt!!!!!!
  4. Timmbo71

Vw Polo Gti oil leak!!

Yeah i know.... Was kinda hoping it would do the trick! So it going to be a call to Vw in the morning i guess to see if they do that seal on its own. As i guess that the best place to start?
  5. Timmbo71

Vw Polo Gti oil leak!!

No, everything seems tight.. Thats why im thinking the seal isnt thick enough, or wide enough! The engine cant be pressuring can it??
  6. Timmbo71

Vw Polo Gti oil leak!!

Ok, before someone shoots me, i realise my Polo isnt a Seat.. But due to the lack of a decent Vw Forum that know about Polos and that mine is basically a Arosa (kinda) i thought id try you lot!! Ok, so i have an oil leak which is coming from the Dipstick. I had a look and the O ring was...
  7. Timmbo71

Brands Hatch - South Bank Parking

Guessing am to late for all this now? Will be last time the LCR makes an appearence at Brands sniff!
  8. Timmbo71

Best online place to get LCR tyres

Wow, just had a look. what a price drop! Thanks mate.
  9. Timmbo71

Oh really? Do they derliver? Or you gotta go to a fitter place.
  10. Timmbo71

Number plate removal

Jay, my cus from Somerset had proper Deutche style plates on his Mk2 Golf Gti. Even with his uk number plate. Looked good, but now due to the new Reg numbers, may look a bit crampted.
  11. Timmbo71

I am in major need of some new tyres for my Lcr. I bought Falken Fk 452s lastime, and would like them on again as look good on the rim. But i went on to Mytyres.co.uk and the price has SHOT up to £97 each!! the was only £65 lastime. Anyone reckomend anything?
  12. Timmbo71

LCR Rear Suspension Noise

Thanks guys, had a look yesterday at work.. Now i get what you was on about James. Thanks, Tryed a bit of WD4o, but to no avail. So will ring up local Seat place monday.
  13. Timmbo71

From memery, you have the spring, a shock or damper, and the beam axle yeah? so do i just take the lower damper bolt out and get spring out. Is the mount on top of the spring, or different?
  14. Timmbo71

So do you mean the shocker mount? Or is it separete? Just trying to visalise thats all... Wana try and have a go at work tomorro.
  15. Timmbo71

Ok... so i guess get it on a ramp.. Then how do i get the mounts off? Are they the ones on top of spring? If so then just take bolt out of shock and pull spring out yeah?
  16. Timmbo71

Hmmm, ok. Well that gives me something to go on.. The rear top mounts. How do you get to them? As i thought they just has a shock and a spring nxt to it.
  17. Timmbo71

I noticed it with just me in it.. Yeah miles bit high, but it my only car. So cant do a whole lot about that. So try rear shocks?
  18. Timmbo71

Yeah only just started to notice it. And its been dry. Its got 42k on it now.
  19. Timmbo71

Oh really? So it aint going to be anything like trims or anything? Dnt really hear it when have my music up. But when have people in with me gets on my nervs.
  20. Timmbo71

Hi guys, i have recently noticed that when i go over speed bumps or bumps in the road, i get a creaking from the rear. Now i had a look this morning, and a boot trim sort of made a simular noise. But is there any suspension issues that anybody has had?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.