Search results

1. Timing belt and Waterpump query

Thanks. Mine is 6 years old do will get the cam belt booked on.
  2. Timing belt and Waterpump query

@GTunney Did you ever get a reply from the dealers? Thanks
  3. Sticking clutch

Thanks. A garage took a quick look on Saturday but said that they couldn't see any leaks and to book it in to be looked at. I have it booked in tomorrow morning and wanted to get someprices of what people had paid beforehand.....
  4. Sticking clutch

Hi all, I have a 2013 SEAT LEON FR with 37000 miles on clock. On 3- 4 occasions over the last few months, the clutch has stayed stuck to the floor and I have to manually lift it back up with my foot if possible, or pull over and do it by hand. Has anyone had the same issue and had it...
  5. Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

MY door cards rattle at the top. If I push on them they don't rattle, but it's becoming quite annoying now. Does anyone know how to fix?
  6. Sat Nav SD Card

According to the article here it say's the customer managaed to update it himself: http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/news/149860/watchdog-shock-200-bill-to-keep-seat-sat-nav-up-to-date I'm presuming he used navigation dot co
  7. Removing door cards

Which speakers did you replace them with?
  8. Replacing the speakers on 2013 fr

Where can you get the tool from? Also has anyone replaced the black wheel nut caps as mine have a white chalk on them that doesn't want to clean off and looks terrible.
  9. Replacing the speakers on 2013 fr

Damn, I was hoping you could just remove the speakers covers as per the mk2 leon and snip the tweeters, oh well. Yes, the hub caps that cover the alloy wheel locking nuts. Mine are black plastic but have got a white residue all over them and wonder if there was anything better they could be...
  10. Replacing the speakers on 2013 fr

Finally traded in my 2006 sty lance for a 2013 1.4 fr. Car is fantastic but the speakers are not great. Any recommendations for after market speakers and a guide on how to swap them? Also, has anyone replaced the plastic hubcaps on the 18 inch wheels as mine are black plastic and look...
  11. Door card trim

It's got these packs on it so fingers crossed it may have it: Tech Pack, Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, Winter Pack Didn't notice when I test drove it though..:) IT doesn't say it has this pack: FR Dynamic Pack But it does allow you change mode so I guess it does
  12. Door card trim

Hi, Picking up my 1.4 TSI FR a week on Saturday and have seen a few with the red trim in the door as in the image here: http://www.seat.co.uk/content/uk/brand/en/models/new-leon/interior.html Anyone know where to get them from and how much? thanks
  13. 2010 Seat LEON 2.0 TDI CR FR 5 dr - DPF Issues?

Thanks. This one is 4 years old with 28,000 on the clock. Currently have a 56 1.6 petrol... What kind of mpg are you getting?
  14. 2010 Seat LEON 2.0 TDI CR FR 5 dr - DPF Issues?

Currently looking at purchasing a Seat LEON 2.0 TDI CR FR 2010 model and wondered if these cars are also affected by the DPF issues I have read so much about on here before. Thanks
  15. cambelt price

My dealer wants: £320 for cambelt £60 for water pump Is it wise to get the water pump doen at the same time? Think I'll shop around a little more.
  16. Key fob disaster

Well my keyfob has packed up. Have swapped the battery but it still doesnt open/lock remotely from the fob. Does that mean its knackered? Have tried the following method, and can get it to do the first flash, but it won't do this bit (then hold the "unlock" for ~3 sec. and indicators will...
  17. Keyfob battery

Sorry, the key is still working fine, jus tthe buttons dont (although the little red light on the fob still flickers). I was very quick when changing the battery. i'll have a look for how to re-code.
  18. Keyfob battery

Changed the battery and the central locking still appears not to be working. when a button is pressed the red light on the fob shows. Where to next?
  19. Keyfob battery

Unfortunetly my keyfob battery has died for my 56 plate LEON. Can I change it myself (if so how) or is a trip to the stealers in order? Thanks in advance
  20. Cant decide on colour...Need photos of Red or Black FR

white or black are both a nightmare to keep clean......:(
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members