Search results

1. air121005

Anyone tried Whiteline and H&R RARB’s

Do you know the part number for the eibach kit? Their website says they’re 26 & 23mm thick. H&R is 28 & 24mm thick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. air121005

Will look into the Eibach set, as I’d thought the H&R was the thickest available!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. air121005

Yeah, rear is adjustable and on the hardest setting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. air121005

I currently have the Whiteline RARB but don’t feel it holds the car as flat as I’d hoped. Thinking of changing it for the H&R but wondered if anyone has already done this and if it’s worth it? They’re both 24mm thick, but if the H&R is made from a thicker walled tube or even a solid bar it...
  5. air121005

Regretting 5w40 oil being used instead of the usual 5w30

I’d agree with BigK and complain to the garage that it’s lost power since they had it apart. Ask them to check the timing alignment A change in oil wouldn’t cause power loss
  6. air121005

Post your MK2 Leon Power/Torque graph

Leon Cupra R-Tech Stage 2 Oversize intake Turbo muffler delete & Custom full hardpipe setup Mishimoto FMIC Trackslag Monster 3.5” Downpipe Milltek cat-back 335 bhp & 333 ft/lbs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. air121005

Garage put 505.01 oil in and I need 507.00

Should’ve had them change it for the correct oil! Don’t think it’s good to use it a lot whilst it has the wrong oil in it! I had a PD engine previously and sure I recall there being issues with cams wearing away when the wrong grade oil was used Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. air121005

Creation Motorsport Induction kit

I didn’t like how much crash bar (all of it) you have to remove when fitting a welly cooler, so I used a Mishimoto J Line intercooler and created my own hardpipe kit from straights and bends. Although it’s only 8” high, it’s 4” thick and it gets 100% cold air as it fills the grill and isn’t up...
  9. air121005

Stage 2 mods; intake, FMIC, Trackslag DP, Milltek Catback 335bhp & 333ft/lbs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. air121005

i have one fitted.... The air filter is crap and mesh supporting the foam collapsed (presumably under load), which ive now replaced with a Ram-Air Filter (much better quality!!) When i had my car mapped at R-Tech, Niki was telling me the diameter of the pipe where the MAF is, isnt quite right...
  11. air121005

Forum discount at Awesome GTi??

Thanks for the replies! Was looking for R8 coils, amongst other things....ordered from AKS eventually [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. air121005

Forum discount at Awesome GTi??

Does anyone know if Awesome GTi still offer a discount to forum members? Is there a code to add at checkout?? Cheers in advance Andy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. air121005

Help!!

I’d say your brother has been ragging it!! [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. air121005

Vis hpfp internals

Oh ok.... thanks mate Hope the VIS internals weren’t the reason for the last ever post?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. air121005

2.0 Tfsi HPFP Upgrade, Looking at options

Good afternoon all, I'm looking into upgrading the fueling on my MK.2 Leon Cupra by way of an upgrade to the HPFP prior to mapping at R-Tech Options seem to be, upgrade the whole pump (£500 - 700) or just the internals (£260 for VIS or £350 for Autotech) Who has done this mod and whats your...
  16. air121005

Stage 2+ performance upgrade guide: Mk2 Cupra R

superb write up!! Very informative guide to modifying the Mk.2
  17. air121005

Vis hpfp internals

are you still running the VIS internals? any issues??
  18. air121005

Lee's forged cupra mk2

How much did you pay for this and have you got a link to this wellycooler please? Which size did you go for? and does it fit to the standard pipes?
  19. air121005

Got my body back..........!

The update we've all been waiting over 2 years for!!! Glad to see it nearly finished!! Looks awesome!
  20. air121005

SCN fantasy football league

2013 SCN Head To Head League Code : 180627-304938 All welcome!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise