Search results

1. lukey

HID bulb length : H7r or H7 ?

the zenith point between whiteness and light output is about 5k, 6k gives a nice sky bluey white look and really good light output, 8k starts going blue with a dip in light output, 10k will start looking purple with significantly less light output, 12k is deep purple and f*ckin useless
  2. lukey

i spose its if youve ever had a problem, i bought the goldeneye kit from a group buy about a 18 months ago it came straight from china. For the first 8 months it was faultless then it just packed in, i then bought the HIDS4U ultimate kit and thats been in 3 cars now and comes with a 2 year...
  3. lukey

shouldnt scrimp on this kind of thing if you do HID convert, you get exactly what you pay for, you pay chicken feed you get chicken sh!t hids4u even have their best kit on sale at the moment, £199 but with the code strathy it knocks 40% off to make them £119 which for the best HID kit you can...
  4. lukey

some 170 tdi engine questions

is it ok (or even better) to run with millers power sport 4 with the DPF? seeing as it would reduce the amount of crap anyway? it made a hell of a difference in my ibiza
  5. lukey

good job i love a fight against the man, after the problems i had with my ibiza lol hopefully audi will be much more "the customer is right" if i get problems so ragging the hell out of it wont do it? ive heard these love a thrash as much as any other PD though the more i see about these the...
  6. lukey

no? what does it take?
  7. lukey

right... i have a 12.5 mile commute on A roads 5 days a week that lasts about 20-25 mins so that sounds like it should be sufficient
  8. lukey

ive bought an audi a3 2.0 tdi 170 and im assuming its just the same engine in the FR leon? whats this DPF all about? having to drive the car at high revs on a constant journey or something sounds inconvenient at best. :blink: i was also wondering what intercooler setup they have, as i had...
  9. lukey

Left the Ibiza FR fold for this...

ive found some useful infos on mazdas247, mazda3 forum seems to have too many "im so smart on the internet" types
  10. lukey

cheers mate, theres loads available in US and JP, but they are all too many expensive and are all lairy as fook. i like the sleeper look, shocks the sh*t out of porsches when you overtake them at 130+ (on a track of course)
  11. lukey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2oChQhpyq0 sound clip of 3 inch system with straight thru silencer, lightly revved, the car was stone cold so didnt give it some
  12. lukey

got a few more pics of it up now, new intake and exhaust on now, my arse dyno and bigger neck muscles tell me its certainly a lot faster now, acceleration, spool-up and mpg have all improved, it revs up so much easier now and sounds the bollocks.
  13. lukey

What is with all these people selling their Ibizas? (Ive joined them)

didnt say it was crap, i actually siad i drove one and it was fun, but i said im not a middle aged woman having a mid life crisis choosing wether to get a roadster or a new mini
  14. lukey

Another Whats it worth??!! and maybe leaving

ST and R32 drink petrol VXR is quick but nasty
  15. lukey

both are as bad as each other mate anyway, bottom of this argument, i enjoy blowing off much more expensive sports cars in my "cheap peice of ****" im off on holiday, bubye
  16. lukey

yea, leave the coopers for the middle aged women who think they are still "hip" and "with it":cartman:
  17. lukey

having driven both RXs, the rotary bug certainly did not bite me, it was disappointing and a boring drive, having to rag them out to 10k to see any kind of progress, i much prefer a massive kick of torque in the back the diesel minis are awful, gearbox is sweet but the engines sound like a...
  18. lukey

Your point is moot as i got 5.5k off.... so resale isnt gonna bother me in the slightest The RX8 was designed as a loss leader, it costs them like 30 grand and they sell at 24 or whatever right from the go. and its a hairdresser car, and if you thought hondas were gutless till high revs, this...
  19. lukey

got my intake from america yesterday and fitted it, on boost this car now suonds awesome, and you can really hear the recirc valve now dumping the excess back into the intake. when the turbo starts spinning and blowing hard people stop and look in the street haha
  20. lukey

the 6 has the exact same engine just 4wd, lot heavier though. The 6 is cheap cos it was a sales shitbomb and they thought it was gonna be a massive hit
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.