Search results

1. coxxic

Model Year 2018 Changes

3-4 dealers here in CZ confirmed me independently the active display as a standard for CUPRA model for orders placed after 23rd week or so. And lead time for Cupra ST 300 AWD with Performance Pack is 5-7 months. Which means in other words 7 months and more - quite insane :blink:
  2. coxxic

2017 Leon!!!

Dealers here in Czech are reporting lead time for Cupra ST 300 DSG 4drive with Performance pack from 22 to 45 weeks. If you don´t want the performance pack it´s "only" 5 months. That is quite insane. If you look for the facelifted CUPRAs ST at German´s "mobile.de" market place, there are plenty...
  3. coxxic

2017 Leon!!!

Dealer here in CZ confirmed the virtual cockpit will be standard for CUPRA for MY2018 from 45th week. But couldn't confirm if it comes also with 7speed DSG, which would be nice.
  4. coxxic

Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

it would be nice if you could spend some words with them on the recently raised rumours for MY2018: - electric dash aka virtual cockpit - 7-speed DSG for Cupra 300 - adaptive front-lighting systems (AFS) with full LED
  5. coxxic

New media usb/aux change

@JK1, @twitchynik good points, you are both right. But don´t tell me it can´t look quite better from design point of view. What more, mobile phones are so big nowdays that they most likely will not fit to the provided space next to the media socket :))) Do you need to touch the phone once it´s...
  6. coxxic

New media usb/aux change

not realy a fan of the new location. Such visible cutting of costs by saving let´s say 50cm of cable is ridiculous. What does come next, co-driver´s seat? :cry:
  7. coxxic

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

We have here in CZ the situation around cupra a bit different. The list price is according actual rate 24300 Euros for 280 5d with six speed manual gearbox. I don't believe it can go lower to let cupra r has got the same price tag later. And what more you can get a discount at dealership. E.g...
  8. coxxic

Leon Cupra 280 - Help with colour choice!

a white one ? :)
  9. coxxic

Leon Cupra 280 In Showroom

seems to be most likely an early demo specs car without the proper badge as the 280 badge on 5 door cupra does exist...
  10. coxxic

LED headlights

It seems to me SEAT bets all on only one card - just the LED technology itself because it´s in vogue. I´d like to see real progress in lighting with every new model. Not only the LED with basic configuration. I would expect the opt LED lights to have the features you mentioned at least. It...
  11. coxxic

LED headlights

from what I´ve learnt so far it is a shame the LED headlights don´t have AFS capability at the moment. As I´m used to having bi-x with the AFS, the LED headlights are not the right step forward in all aspects for me, although they look good and most likely have the same light power output as...
  12. coxxic

Guide: Armrest Installation

the procedure is called "electrostatic flocking", may be a video says more : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COH6I0bO-gU
  13. coxxic

LED Footwell Lights

you´re right, it takes some time and effort, but I´d still prefer the way in DIY (it is more like factory fit) to the way in this thread, because with this "retro fit" you can get advantages of further settings via VAGcom as an adjustable brightness, dimmed light while driving and so on ... Once...
  14. coxxic

Coolant sensor

you don´t need to be worried about it if you´ve got the warrnig only when the outside temperature drops below zero. This is very common problem through VW group. Anyway you can get rid of it by replacing the coolant tank, it´s not expensive, about 20 Euros including sensor, which is part of the...
  15. coxxic

LED Footwell Lights

guys as both A3 and Leon share same wiring, why don´t do it in this way: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2536694-DIY-Footwell-Lights-Installed
  16. coxxic

Would S5 Wheels Fit Leon ?

I would not recomend to use the ET 32 (with 8,5" width) on front axle. Take a look at the top of the arch (inner side) you will find there a small plastic holder which may get in contact with tyre in sharp corners or over bumps. Even though you don´t have your car lowered, I would expect...
  17. coxxic

Guide: Armrest Installation

FYI: a bit modified armrest : and glove box as well I was bored of finding both glovebox and armrest inner surfaces cheap and crappy so I decided to change it more in "Audi" way :) It looks better and it prevents small moving things from doing a rattle. Besides, I modified...
  18. coxxic

Rattle from drivers side when idle!

guys, you may want to check this thread regarding the rattle : http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18277 I´m facing very similar knockin´ rattle to that in the thread while idle/low rev and the fuel line will be the very first thing to check on my TFSI.
  19. coxxic

CiLA’s Leon 1P ...

Hi Cila, welcome to seatcupra.net ! We are looking forward to the pics of your brand new "R" :-)
  20. coxxic

Your 2 best - Mk2

watch the sunrise :-)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.