Search results

1. PAUL HEV

right stubby mirror

i got one off ebay,so that could be worth a try
  2. PAUL HEV

Dissapointed with a 1.8T

i like my 1.8t ibiza alot! i ve had it 7months now (thats a long time for me) an i still like it alot no am used to the handling!i think you will find the ibiza a bit different to the a3 .
  3. PAUL HEV

opinions please?

anthracite!!!
  4. PAUL HEV

ughhhhh!!! :(

cheers mate just bought some!! i dented my old boys van a while back so am going to try it on that!!
  5. PAUL HEV

ughhhhh!!! :(

were could i get the co2 from for doing the dent removal anybody know??
  6. PAUL HEV

Any 1 know if these will fit

nice wheels!!
  7. PAUL HEV

Tyre Opinions

my parradas were 252 for 4 fitted etc which i thought was very reasonable 205 40 17's
  8. PAUL HEV

Tyre Opinions

ive just got 4 new yokohama parada's they seem very good even in the wet i used to have avon zz3's they were ok.
  9. PAUL HEV

Pics of HU in centre console.

this how i have mine imo its far neater than having it put in the dash and it very easy to fit and is easy to return to standard
  10. PAUL HEV

a week today

if i can get time off work i might fetch my astra gte 16v!
  11. PAUL HEV

Denso Iridium's - Increased MPG!

so is ik22 the right part number for the ibiza cupra 20vt as on the list it comes up with ik20
  12. PAUL HEV

mk3 dash

don't think so mate, its all 1 piece
  13. PAUL HEV

fault code(17748 Camshaft/Crankshaft Position Sensors (B2) - Out of Sequence A)

all sorted now timing was a tooth out thanks
  14. PAUL HEV

new intercooler

well if your going to be throwing the forge one away! throw it my way!! before i buy a brand new one!!:D
  15. PAUL HEV

My Mk3 Cupra...

hi when you fitted your steering wheel what boss did you use? also does the air bag light go out?
  16. PAUL HEV

£1000 Well Spent? Best mods for a grand?

are they only £600inc vat at the moment?? cheers
  17. PAUL HEV

Faulty lambda senor/ 02

Lambda probe after cat: Part no. 6K0 906 262 B Cost from dealership - £96.21 + VAT top of the page there is a list of part numbers for ibiza's its in there iirc
  18. PAUL HEV

Ovni Yellow

thats a good price i might start looking for qoutes think i'd strip mine for them so i could save a bit on labour.
  19. PAUL HEV

Ovni Yellow

yeh i am thinking of getting mine resprayed as the bonnet and bumper need doing anyway so does my passenger side mirror cover and my stubby drivers side mirror! i ve heard its a nearly impossible colour to match.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.