Search results

1. Ryan-CupraT

Which Turbo?

yeah gt2x. not sure how much is needed to get that soft of bhp mate
  2. Ryan-CupraT

has my turbo broke?

hello iv noticed that my turbos been makeing whistling sound for weeks now. now it wont come in to the turbo. no boost! and also higher no the revs the whiste sound is constand and really loud you can hear is even with the music up! what dose everyone think is up with my car.?
  3. Ryan-CupraT

help alloys dont fit!!!

this is all i could get for you. whats the size of calipers come standered?
  4. Ryan-CupraT

help alloys dont fit!!!

haha this is so sad!! the wheels looked awsome on the back pluss the cars booked in for getting sprayed white. its wheels that top off a car. id much rather have a really smart looking car with smart wheels. end of the day calipers or calipers im not out thrathing my car all the time like some...
  5. Ryan-CupraT

help alloys dont fit!!!

so is their no way round this then?
  6. Ryan-CupraT

help alloys dont fit!!!

i will if the wheels fitted standerd calipers
  7. Ryan-CupraT

help alloys dont fit!!!

haha wake up your dreaming!!
  8. Ryan-CupraT

help alloys dont fit!!!

id much rather have a really smart set of wheels then brembos by miles!! brembos are over rated. these are the wheels and sizes. its not clearing the other way the side wall of the alloy so spacers wouldnt help much anufacturer: Volkswagen Model/ Series: Caddy, Corrado, Golf I...
  9. Ryan-CupraT

help alloys dont fit!!!

hello. iv just bought a set of bbs rm alloys. which iv spent heaps on. bought them from ebay!! only problem is my brembos hit the side of the wheels by about almost an inch i think? is their anyway round this? was thinking of selling my brembos and getting a second hand set of standerd calipers...
  10. Ryan-CupraT

Yellow or Silver or blue

i would go yellow! and i have a blue one haha. going back now i would of got yellow,
  11. Ryan-CupraT

ALLOYS would these fit?

wouldnt have them in that colour would have to be silver
  12. Ryan-CupraT

ALLOYS would these fit?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-Professor-BBS-style-alloy-wheels-RS-RM-VW-Mk1-2-3_W0QQitemZ230185219218QQihZ013QQcategoryZ28648QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem...
  13. Ryan-CupraT

look at these wheels

do you think it would make it with spacers?
  14. Ryan-CupraT

look at these wheels

help please wheels wont be on the net for that much longer.
  15. Ryan-CupraT

look at these wheels

they say 38 for the offset dose that sound right?
  16. Ryan-CupraT

Post Pics of Blue Ibiza's

weres every one getting the blue pipe under their bonnets from?
  17. Ryan-CupraT

look at these wheels

cheers guys. i like the first set best. iv got money waiting but dont want to get them if they dont fit with brembos. is their anyway i could find out? do you think 16s would look to small?
  18. Ryan-CupraT

look at these wheels

hello i saw these wheels on the net. think they look pritty nice! what do you think? what wheels do you like better? i also have brembos would these fit ok with them...
  19. Ryan-CupraT

samco tip

because iv sen some that say seat golf ect
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members