Search results

1. redcupraboy

ibiza tdi 130 .BIG TURBO. 273bhp. FOR SALE??

Hi bud, I would just like to swap calipers il keep my discs and pads, braided lines. The green would be a lot more OEM than the red, that's my only reason for wanting to swap lol. Let me know your thoughts.
  2. redcupraboy

ibiza tdi 130 .BIG TURBO. 273bhp. FOR SALE??

Hi I have exactly the same tarox big brake kit fancy swapping calipers? My calipers are red yours are green which would be better for my skoda. Matching OEM brakes then. Let me know kit isn't fitted at the mo. I could bung you a bit of dosh. Just a thought, I was looking at yours they were for...
  3. redcupraboy

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

Sorry to read this RobbieC I have always loved your car and PhilWs car and Bennys were my favourites off here. Still on onwards and upwards fella, all the best with breaking her. I understand you will make a lot more doing it this way. All the best Lee.
  4. redcupraboy

DanGB's GTX2867 4WD Mk2 Leon Sport TFSI - New brake setup

Epic build, great fabrication skills Alex. Bet it's a right hoot to drive out on track.
  5. redcupraboy

Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Carbon wings look brilliant, really good quality. I think this is going to turn into another epic build thread, like your last car. Good on you for being differant and breaking the mould. Hopefully I will get to see it in the flesh next year at some shows. Keep up the good work!
  6. redcupraboy

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Fair play Dan, lovely motor, great work by you and Alex at AKS. Hopefully I will get to see it at some shows next year. Top work guys!
  7. redcupraboy

Rear beam bushes

Try ringing Alex at Backdraft or maybe Bill at Badger5 I bought my rear beam Powerflex items from one of those suppliers, struggling to remember who from it was a long time ago. Def worth doing make a good noticeable difference.
  8. redcupraboy

My Ibiza Cupra

I do miss my old car, used to handle and go pretty well. My wallet doesn't miss putting the fuel in though lol.
  9. redcupraboy

Post Pics of Yellow Ibiza's

Cars looking good Tom, especially on the R wheels. Recognise the Litetuned bonnet and the Cupra R Brembos lol. Keep up the good work mate!
  10. redcupraboy

Leaving the fold.

Cheers for that Berg, it was a nice clean example apart from a little rust on passenger rear arch and rear tailgate by the window rubber, still to be expected really on a 10+ year car. It will be missed, onwards and upwards as they say.
  11. redcupraboy

Why is so hard to sell?

I sold my car yesterday after two weeks of putting it up, I think it was priced fairly tbh. But I have had alot of dreamers and people offering part exchanges, which I didnt want. As people have mentioned earlier on in the thread, its a sign of the times people are holding onto there money...
  12. redcupraboy

Leaving the fold.

I have sold my car this morning to a young chap from Luton, he said he will join on here. Just to say thanks to everybody involved with the forum new and old, I have met some nice people on here and the site has inspired me to get to where I got to with the car. And if I had a problem this site...
  13. redcupraboy

Ibiza cupra R seat sport super t's

Tom I have a spare one in the shed in good condition bud.
  14. redcupraboy

The ko3s questions!

Part nos are located in mk3 ibiza frequently asked questions bit, look at first long post in mk3 ibiza part nos its a sticky and the original poster is Forbez. Hope this helps bud.
  15. redcupraboy

My Ibiza Cupra

Just a heads up my lovely machine is now up for sale, check out the For Sale section on this site, thanks :)
  16. redcupraboy

Changing secondary air pump

If its goosed I would just remove it all and fit the Forge blanking plate, removes clutter from the engine bay and plus its not really needed. If you need a new pump I have one in the shed.
  17. redcupraboy

Superlegerras or standard wheels??

I have four oz superlegerras in the dark grey colour, Sat in my loft with Avon tyres on with plenty of life left in them, however do need a refurb, I'm after a hundred quid collected, tyres alone are worth more than that.Pm me if anyone's interested in them. They need to go, cheers.
  18. redcupraboy

Powerflex Alternatives?

Mines fully Powerflex polybushed, bar the rear wishbone bush thats Vibratechnics, well worth the money!
  19. redcupraboy

Anyone know of,

Or buy mine lol, massive spec, low miles too!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.