Search results

1. reedbradshaw

£65.99 seems very expensive for a red gear surround

i got the chrome ones from dealers for around12 quid last year !
  2. reedbradshaw

heated mirrors

i have a beeza sport with lux pack on a 05 plate and i DONT have them however, i have auto dipping mirrow, rain sensing window wipers and steering controls :D:D:D
  3. reedbradshaw

05 ibiza sport starting problems ?!

sound mate cheers for rapid reply ! well like i say i got till may so it will be going in next week. i think ill ask for a check on it but i go to autoworld in chesterfield and to be honest they are a bag of **** ive had nothing but problems with them ( take the car in for 3 jobs, 2 not done...
  4. reedbradshaw

many thanks, is this a big dealer job ? im getting uncreasingly worried as things like this are starting to go wrong when the warranty is soon to run out :O i bought a seat because i thought they and i quote "are like tanks ! " o well :d
  5. reedbradshaw

Hi, hope someone can help me. i have an Ibiza Sport on a 2005 plate which has just turned over 25,000miles. i dont drive it "aggresively" ie; rev tits off it and its under warranty till May 08. in the past 2 weeks in cold mornings my car has trouble starting, which for a car which is quite...
  6. reedbradshaw

"Beeping" sound

05 ibiza sport 100 - bleeps 3 times for cold - constant chime for handbrake on :)
  7. reedbradshaw

Petrol in Diesel :-(

might run rough when u first start it if some petrol got through to the engine... all i can say is unlucky mate. happens to the best of us... happens to the best of us ? more like the mentally challanged us ! :P
  8. reedbradshaw

Check out my new plates!

you will look polish and people will give you funny looks likeme :P
  9. reedbradshaw

what size tyres does the ibiza sport have

i need some new tyres pretty soon. i have an ibiza sport with standard 16s on. whats the tyre szie ? and hwo much am i looking for some standard tyre s?
  10. reedbradshaw

D Badging

i used hair dryer, pulled letters off heated up glue on car - scraqped off with a screwdriver wrapped in a tea towl then i just polished it all off sorted !
  11. reedbradshaw

Wont Start :(

mine turns it off when i lock the car remotley
  12. reedbradshaw

Black Roof...

pre face lifts can still look mint ! look better in yellow ;)
  13. reedbradshaw

Completely at a loss now...

my selas leaked on my drievrs side had them all rpelaced under warrenty and they still make a little noise abou 70mph but other than that they are **** hot
  14. reedbradshaw

Time to ban some thread titles.

had a race today and won against a Beemer M3 / Focus ST/ VXR/ any car which is clearly better than an ibiza :P any one else agree that we dont own f1 cars ?
  15. reedbradshaw

why is my car not selling?????

dealers rip you off matey you cant expect any where near the same back
  16. reedbradshaw

clunking

starter motor ? maybe somw wires are a bit lose. spark plugs not sparking maybe ? i no nothing to be honest just guessing but someone will correct me
  17. reedbradshaw

Mk1 Polo Project

any more pics / progress reports ? ? ?
  18. reedbradshaw

Car finally back from body shop!

what a waste of money for a "bigger" spoiler, if i was to walk by that in the street i wouldnt even notice !
  19. reedbradshaw

Seidl bodykit

oo linky linky someone post i want to see what ibiza looks like with kit
  20. reedbradshaw

Should I Swap????????

save your money and get a proper car eg astra vxr!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.