Search results

1. DamoR

Black mirror rear lights on ebay

Well warned buddy, not that I was buying them but somebody may have been interested ;)
  2. DamoR

Lettering

I removed my LEON rear badge yesterday and think it looks so much better now! It was too busy before. I just have the red cupra R badges on the rhs now
  3. DamoR

wouldn't look good on mine that's for sure!
  4. DamoR

Might look quite smooth on a black leon?! Not sure about any other colour car though. People on this forum have bought from this buyer before and I have never heard any complaints...
  5. DamoR

Welcome mate. Good choice of colour ;)
  6. DamoR

Black LC wheels?

Black Black Black!!!
  7. DamoR

Forge Short Shifter

Has anybody tried the new sideways short shifter yet? When I fitted my short shifter I fitted mine at its extreme shortest setting too. I've heard there isn't much difference to standard unless you go to at least half way. Great mod for the price.
  8. DamoR

Anybody fitted an exhaust to their LCR themselves?

I have a new stainless catback exhaust to fit to my LCR? I will be removing my powerflow catback exhaust so if anybody is interested please pm me. I was going to take it to a garage next week to have it fitted but thought I might have a go myslef tomorrow. I know it would be easier to have it on...
  9. DamoR

Leon ownership comparison

great work Rob ;) Ps your badge came today thanks ;)
  10. DamoR

Excited - What should I look forward to :)

If your planning to mod your 180 you will have to declare these mods to the insurance company so you might as well get a 225 LCR!!! Better to invest in the car than mods as you rarely get your money back on your mods.
  11. DamoR

3 inch downpipe, LCR

Yes I drive a LCR but couldnt find a link for mine so posted that link for anybody else reading this link that might want one but doesn't have a LCR. Cheers for the info though I can't find one anywhere. Karlos have you any links please?They seem quite pricey but when you consider the power...
  12. DamoR

3 inch downpipe, LCR

Yes I drive a LCR but couldnt find a link for mine so posted that link for anybody else reading this link that might want one but doesn't have a LCR. Cheers for the info though I can't find one anywhere. They seem quite pricey but when you consider the power gains for the money it then becomes...
  13. DamoR

3 inch downpipe, LCR

Don't remember saying it would!
  14. DamoR

3 inch downpipe, LCR

I just bought a new catback system so my powerflow will be up for sale soon and am now looking at a de-cat so this could be an option. Found this de-cat on ebay don't know how good it it...
  15. DamoR

Now I'm in trouble!

would go well with the engine cover and my carbon fibre bmc ;)
  16. DamoR

Pic request for alloys and lowering springs

Looks good Lee, not sure I would have took ALL the badges off tho....
  17. DamoR

New handy work... Black 'S' badge and grill surround

Rob thanks for the pm I will send you my addy. I think it looks good. It's too bling standard!! As I said to you before think I will keep the surround chrome though :)
  18. DamoR

Pic request for alloys and lowering springs

sixpot has 19" BBS CH and is lowered...
  19. DamoR

New Cupra R Buyer Q's

I get between 25-30mpg depending on what roads I'm on etc. Given how much the prices have dropped on the LCR 225 I would say if insurance isn't an issue go for the 225.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise