Search results

1. owen lcr

Quickest Cupra on SCN?!

depends if you are asking which is fastest or which has more bhp, just because a car has more bhp + torque doesnt mean its the fastest!!
  2. owen lcr

leather seats

they were done from new by the same people that do BMW/mini interiors, it was £1200 for it to be done mate soooooo good though
  3. owen lcr

leather seats

4. owen lcr

leather seats

i am away to sell my car which has full leather mate, if you want to P/X your interior for mine + £400 its yours mate
  5. owen lcr

Hesitation after FMIC install

i have this setup on my car and it is a superb mod, never noticed any hesitation at all on mine and it defo pulled alot more for longer but i am running giac software. are you 100% what none of the hoses are loose or kinked? worth a check
  6. owen lcr

Leon inters rollcall

steve in his ed 30 got a 12.7 with a non stipped car with a passenger, 0-60 in 4.5 so i think that car would be capable of low 12s if it was stripped out. jonny got a 11.6 in his ttrs
  7. owen lcr

Your opinion on Black Roof ?

photos
  8. owen lcr

More Power...

im glad mate, if you get the mounts you will notice a huge differance in traction, but exhaust is more fun
  9. owen lcr

More Power...

next mod i think is best value for money is engine mounts or full TBE, if i had my time again i would defo go Blueflame as they are lighter and cheaper and sound awesome
  10. owen lcr

wmi intallation

bahahaha. i think he is a toshtie dottled nooo
  11. owen lcr

1/4 times top 20

we should haha, + dan you will be on cause your car got a 13.8ish
  12. owen lcr

wmi intallation

DAN = fit a loon ye are min
  13. owen lcr

wmi intallation

hahahah, thats where texts come in handy, i text in english so you should be ok hahahahah
  14. owen lcr

1/4 times top 20

yeah you are right but it is far to diffecult for me to run im affraid
  15. owen lcr

wmi intallation

i saw a few today but didnt know which one it was, think it is on the base panel behind the passengers headlight. +, can you PM me your mob number as you are a handy man to know when i get stuck hahahaha
  16. owen lcr

wmi intallation

well what do i say.. you are officially "THE MAN" cant beleive you found it, i want to go out and try it now hahahahaha. will let you know how i get on tomorrow thankyou very much again mate
  17. owen lcr

wmi intallation

ok mate that is a great start, will be able to seach for that loom tomorrow and test for IDC values if you come back with colours i am due you a pint or 5 mate
  18. owen lcr

wmi intallation

yeah any would do but 4 will be the easiest on to get to i think
  19. owen lcr

1/4 times top 20

thought it would be interesting to post up this top 20 for MK5 based cars, if anyone has a time that is good enough to be posted in the top 20 give JonnyC a PM on the MK5 golf gti forum and he will be happy to update it for you http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,9380.0.html this...
  20. owen lcr

wmi intallation

yeah dan that is without WMI, still trying to get verification on injector wires/ colours allen was saying you have etka/??????? can you have a look to see if you can get info on injector 4 wire colours/location PLEEAAASSSSEEEEE
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.