Search results

1. rashcupra

mk2 golf dt 16v project on the way!

golf mk2 updates anyone?
  2. rashcupra

Any news on my old golf would love to know what shes up to? Im saving up for my next project need 18k tho so stuck with a passat and no bike! For a year or so! GOLF R
  3. rashcupra

Only gone and bought a 350bhp mk4 IHI turbo

Hey havent been on here for ages lol had to log in to see who bought the ol girl hell of alot of money developments and time thrown at that cupra the price you got it for! Hope she puts a smile on your face like it did me! Defo a sleeper wernt to sure with the white wheels but hey each to there...
  4. rashcupra

Tom.'s Darkside Developments big turbo'd Ibiza TDI

Oohhhh il be watching this space buddy!!! Honestly 300bhp in an ibiza is soooo good they weigh nothing and handle great! Gonna be good whrn done mate, il be keeping an eye on progress.
  5. rashcupra

Wide Arches??

I had 9j bbs chs on my beezer and slammed only need to trim from wheel sheilds to get them to fit rear arches are already rolled from factory.
  6. rashcupra

Is this guy on here? IHI Ibiza Cupra

Hi :wave: thought id check in and say hi lol aint been on here for ages, my old ibiza has had a hell of alot of work done to it only thing that needed doing was the intetnals but the internals for a fact are safe for 350 bhp these engines are tough reliable lumps, id happily own the car again...
  7. rashcupra

Lookin good great to see pics when you can gez some pics with new wheels on keep us updated on her mate.
  8. rashcupra

Good thats nice to hear if im honest it looked bit doggy and deteriating when i last saw the mk2 was sadening to see is there any pics of it in its new form?
  9. rashcupra

clutch master cylinder guide

Good to hear its helping people :)
  10. rashcupra

Hey peeps :) thought id log on and see whats happenin :) since the cupra have had r32 mk5 mapped and miltech miss it S3 old shape just on anthracite rs4 wheels with spacers ive just sold it for my mk4 gti golf ;) The mv is the nuts lovin the bike its 185mph transport for.a.fraction of the price...
  11. rashcupra

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/2000-mv-agusta-f4-strada-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://auto.howstuffworks.com/2000-mv-agusta-f4-strada.htm/printable&usg=__h87KvTKipoqh7g8QSjhInMS9cIw=&h=322&w=400&sz=56&hl=en&start=9&tbnid=i5lzMUjyGtyrhM:&tbnh=100&tbnw=124&pre...
  12. rashcupra

hey ad lav :wave: yeah moved out got no internet yet and also broke my phone lost all my numbers ul have to pm me over ur number buddy :) dan s1 pru i dont have any pics no but it looks exactly like this link coming
  13. rashcupra

naaaaa you know me ;) mods ere and there nothing special tho its just a run around my mv is my baby now :) dunno why i ever botherd with cars when you can go 0-60 in 3 seconds and 185mph on a superbike :wave:
  14. rashcupra

got s3 225 now and a mv agusta f4 750 ;)
  15. rashcupra

good see its gone to a good home :)
  16. rashcupra

looking a bit shabby there look at the exhaust :wtf: :( i heard its getting supercharged :)
  17. rashcupra

Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

looking great aimez!
  18. rashcupra

Manifold/Turbo Setup - **UPDATE: FIXED**

the classic problem with the cupra 180 turbo gasket problems when i was running standard turbo i had problem after problem with it! and seat charged a fortune to fix it! obvuosly stopped when i went ihi tho! get the new gasket in there and try the locking washers if it happens again that is...
  19. rashcupra

Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

r32 exhaust and cupra bumper looking awesome! great work. dropped with spacers, aero wipers and remap then your sorted!
  20. rashcupra

how much have you lowered your mk4 ibiza and on what size wheels?

i ran 18s and was slammed on fk coilovers to the bottom and modifyed on the rears and about a thumbs width left of adjustment down on the fronts little arch work on the front none on the rear :D