Search results

1. CHRI55

Help Partical Filter.

How do I force the regen.
  2. CHRI55

Help Partical Filter.

Hi guys so i've just had the turbo replaced on my car recently but it seems there is also a problem with the particle filter as well. Car is 2010 seat leon CR fr TDI 170 with about 120,000 miles. VCDS fault code bellow: 1 Fault Found: 009315 - Diesel Particle Filter P2463 -...
  3. CHRI55

New Exhaust ?

Is it still available. Would it fit the cr170 fr you got pics
  4. CHRI55

Part from VW vin number

Hi is any body here able to help me find a part number of a Bluetooth module for a VW if I supply the cars vin number its my Mrs car cheers.
  5. CHRI55

bluefin question

What age is yours?
  6. CHRI55

bluefin question

Hi have managed to get hold of an old bluefin hand set. I can get it sent away reset with new map on. But the question is, are the earlier 2.0 170 cr engine ECUs locked or just the older ones? mine is 59 (2009)
  7. CHRI55

Pros and Cons to remapping.

The 170 is just the better engine. Drove both you wouldn't look back with the 170
  8. CHRI55

MK3 leon seats in a mk2 leon?

The tether points in question are on the back of the seats mate, if that makes sense. Apparently it's the new safer way now. You are correct about the front iso ones though.
  9. CHRI55

The reason I'm asking this is because the Mrs wants to get a new car seat. The MK2 comes with no rear car seat tether points. But the MK3 has them. Would it be possible to buy a nice set of rear MK3 seats and bolt in?
  10. CHRI55

Hi is it possible to fit MK3 rear seats in a MK2 Leon?
  11. CHRI55

Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

Attached is the version I have. Which one on that list would be best upgrade option? Just to add Bluetooth streaming to what I already have. Car is 59 plate. Looking at 3C8-035-730-D UHV-Premium Novero HT-5 9IC/9W4/9ZG 9ZU/9ZZ BAP Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes 22/2013 WiFI Support But not sure.
  12. CHRI55

I just used software discussed in first page. @10x speed must be cdr's
  13. CHRI55

Just done mine today. Went from 212 to 357 as guide. Works great, just need not to panic when blank screens show for a while. Do we know if Bluetooth streaming is a possibility, or do I need a different module?
  14. CHRI55

How to update SatNav maps?

Hi Guys. Mine is the RNS 310 I believe. How do I go about updating it to latest firmare on that system and can I use 2020 maps on it? Thanks
  15. CHRI55

New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

Just paid mine 1. Syphon 2. BigJase88 (paid for by the forum for being the first to guess what it was) 3. Lozzy15 4. Legojon 5. Ian Sturgess 6. Jimbobcook 7. The Daily Meme 8. John Relf 9. Oliver Pawley 10. Nathan Penney 11. Jimbobcook No2 12. jdmsx 13. CalJames 14. Damo H 15. Damo H No2 16...
  16. CHRI55

Exhaust

Does anyone know if eBay item number fits? 231021300973 Says Audi A3, no seat Leon available.
  17. CHRI55

Exhaust

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Will be looking to change my exhaust as some point. Don't want the exterior look to change but what would be the best place to have one made in Norfolk? Wondering about a stainless "cat back" with no back boxes on MY CR FR TDI. or some thong...
  18. CHRI55

Recent test and code that came up

Any recommendations on turbo being rebuilt. According to my mechanic stuck veins is my problem.
  19. CHRI55

Linkage bushing upgrade.

Hi all I'm looking to upgrade the bushing in my shifting/ linkage (gearbox end) what options are there for 2.0 TDI cr fr170.
  20. CHRI55

Ibiza S 1.4 TDI issue please advise

Any one have an idea?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.