Search results

1. 07 leon cupra engine light

Hi guys the engine light on my leon cupra keeps coming on for a while then going off any one else had the same problem or got any ideas cheers jim
  2. Cupra r or golf r

Looks like cupras favourite then thanks for the replies
  3. Cupra r or golf r

Just thought some of you guys might have driven both as I have had cupras for the last ten years sounds like I better stick with Seat cheers jim
  4. Cupra r or golf r

Hi guys like have an 07 leon cupra thinking of changing love my cupras mite change to a golf r been Seat for 11 years wot do you reckon cheers jim
  5. lcr 210 running lean bank 1

Hi mate thanx for the replies will try an get the numbers wot is a catch can lol
  6. lcr 210 running lean bank 1

Hi guys engine lights just come on in my car had quick go on my mates vagcom machine it sez cause running lean bank 1 any ideas guys cheers jim
  7. lcr central locking

car locks ok with the key fob but doesnt unlock, opens with the key ok then open the rest of the doors with the button inside any ideas cheers jim:
  8. Steamy windows, wet floor and rear wiper not working.

mite sound a bit daft but is there seperate washer bottle for rear wiper as mine makes the noise but no water when i pull the lever ?if not probably got a break in the pipe somewhere. cheers jim
  9. Clutch pedal on the floor

dont really know much about cars.went to the local seat dealers and they didnt seem to know alot either.a mate of mine owns a performance garage.he went through everthing as he did it with me showed me the broken parts, which was the slave cylinder,as iwas worrried about being ripped off,he also...
  10. Clutch pedal on the floor

Had the clutch problem after driving back from snetterton last year,went to the floor while parked up in garage overnight,first had master cylinder done behind the dashboard,bled the clutch and was ok for 3 days next day clutch on the floor gear box out -slave cylinder in the gearbox. £270 or...
  11. still gota clutch problem

seems like it was the slave cylinder its bin alright for a week thanks for your help :D
  12. still gota clutch problem

clutch problem yes, thats what its booked in for next hope it cures the problem as am getting a bit fed up now:( . thanks very much jim
  13. still gota clutch problem

Thanks m8 but I've already done that, seems to be a lot better but not quite right. Struggled to get gears a couple of times first thing in the morning but its fine when warm.
  14. still gota clutch problem

had the clutch pressure bled seemed fine. next morning couldn't get any gears and had to bring clutch up with foot but ran ok when run for a while , please help as seat dealers around here only seem to now about HONDAS!
  15. central locking on lcr 03

cheers mate bin told it mite be the cellenoid in the door at least its stuck in the locked position ;av 2get it sorted afta snetterton;jim
  16. central locking on lcr 03

has any 1 had a problem with the rear near side door sticking locked then staying unlocked any advice? cheers jim