1. INSIDER

Forum maintenance upgrade - 02/09/08

like the upgrade well done
  2. INSIDER

Got my body back..........!

That is just STUNNING!!!!
  3. INSIDER

Ibiza Dab – The Advantage Is Crystal Clear

First generation of DAB's were 1.4's later ones with the different interior were both 100bhp 1.4 petrol and 1.9 diesel ask Topsey on here i sold her one. i think they have reintroduced them to clear the backlog before the new beezer is launched.
  4. INSIDER

New Car......EXCITED!!

looks very clean good luck and think of the savings:whistle:
  5. INSIDER

Thieving pikey......argh..

or indeed a unicycle;)
  6. INSIDER

Restoring black bumpers (tried searching)!

if you really want them to go black pemanatly use a heat gun dont get too close and take your time and they will look like brand new
  7. INSIDER

Windows roll down feature

the window function will only open/close the windows from the key fob if its my07 if its my06 you will have to get it enabled through vagcom
  8. INSIDER

Deep Dish wheels

:banned: iirc
  9. INSIDER

Help required. MY 07 FR Passenger Airbag

most dealers will specify when ordering the car wether you ask for it not because it was a no cost option ufortunately if Seat now charge the dealer wont just ad it on. you can however have the passenger airbag disabled most dealers will do it my old place (Leicester) will do it
  10. INSIDER

How much to pay?

BLUETOOTH you have to have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. INSIDER

Fuel filler

you need to release the pressure from the tank if you look at the filler neck there should be a black nob push it with the nozzle from the petrol pump and that will relese it
  12. INSIDER

motorpoint...car supermarket

i have been on the other side when Seat uk dont want to know becase it wasnt registerd with them
  13. INSIDER

i wouldnt be too sure you will just be a number try a search and look on the net for testimonials
  14. INSIDER

Some Stylance models only had aircon and not climate control ,also when these imports are being sold by motorpoint they are not being registered with Seat uk so the 2 year european warranty is invalid, you will also need to check model year because you could be buying an my06 that has sat around...
  15. INSIDER

True MPG of the new cupra!!!!!!

im not sure i understand. let me try and get my head round this you poeple have bought a 2.0 16valve turbocharged 240ps car and are worried about mpg:doh: if it worries you that much you should have bought a diesel!!!;)
  16. INSIDER

People who drive into cars and say nothing!!!

even so if the comments had been made about someone of another race he would have been flamed but because its about Jews thats ok??????
  17. INSIDER

or he is a small minded biggot
  18. INSIDER

Hello and help! Advice on internet buying for Leon FR

now you have your best prices and you know the car is available ring the world to get an even better price trust me this will work try francis in leicester ask for paul
  19. INSIDER

you do realise your comments are racist and offensive!
  20. INSIDER

Can you explain that further:-o
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.