Search results

1. Full Link Volume

Worth the ask indeed but sadly not, tried that :-)
  2. Full Link Volume

Hi Guys, I have noticed that the volume of music coming via Full link is way, lower than both the internal media and also Via bluetooth, though with Bluetooth this is probably because I have the boost option turned up for Aux in the settings.. Does anyone know of a way to boost the volume of...
  3. Is the Digital Cockpit comming?

I had the same question ordering mine. Response I have is "late 2017 option". Personally I have just pushed ahead with an order and hoping for a retrofit later :-)
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered my car last weekend just waiting for a manufacture week [emoji7] Cupra 300 ST in black with leather and all the toys :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dashcam in the facelift?

Yes.. But personally I will be installing my own when the time comes as I want it installed with some thought rather than just slapped in :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Return to Cupra!

Me too, day one player
  7. Return to Cupra!

Ta, Ah fellow EVE player ! and an old one looking at that Avatar
  8. Return to Cupra!

Cool thanks, Are there any UK Distributors for this or does it have to come from the US? Thanks
  9. Return to Cupra!

So... do I want a Micro CAN or the HEX-USB+CAN version? what am I going to loose with the micro ? Thanks
  10. Return to Cupra!

You can:- 1. Change settings that are meant to be dealer only EG beep when you lock etc 2. Ask the car what's wrong when it says something is wrong 3. other stuff I don't know
  11. Return to Cupra!

Thanks
  12. Return to Cupra!

Greetings guys, I have just got home from collecting my new toy (Cupra 280 DSG 5dr) and am ordering all the extras that I have been planning on. I was about to purchase this diagnostic cable and software and wanted to know if anyone has used it before? On the face of it everything looks...
  13. Oil pressure and temp. gauge

Just a totaly randon idea....Have you / are you going to fit a standard DIN head unit in the car? If is would the adapter have space for you to mount the dials? Like I said, just a totaly random idea. -CB
  14. Oil pressure and temp. gauge

Is there not an air bag right behind that pillar ? -CB
  15. Another speaker thread

Sorry to disrupt the argument but can I ask a question? Is the reason that I need this adapter because of the depth of the speakers? If I get some shallow speakers, say Alpine, that don't get in the way of the windows winders will that be ok or is there more to the problem? Thanks -CB
  16. Locking, unlocking and other tips and tricks

The unlocking of the car when you get out took me a while also, however I have it sused now. The key is that when you remove the ignition key and power off the car (the car is still on when you just turn the car off but leave the key in) the doors will return to the state they were in when...
  17. Just purchased Altea FR!

Thanks for the reply, mine is like a london taxi when it's cold. After a good run it's a bit quieter but there is no mistaking that it is a diesel even from a distance. -CB
  18. Just purchased Altea FR!

Con'grats mate! I am loving mine, although the Cupra is calling me :D Can I ask you, do you think that at idle the engine is simply the noisiest diesel for a long time? Or is there something wrong with mine ? -CB
  19. Fr - Climate control

I think that I may be loosing something when writing this out. The CC behaves exactly how it should from cold up to the point where the cabir reaches the temp set. once it gets there it's like it said 'well that's that, i'm off to bed' At this point the cabin slowly gets colder from...
  20. Fr - Climate control

Thanks for the reply. Yes the engine was warm, it happened again to me yesterday when on a 3 hour drive. xxxxxxx =25c xx x T xx x E xxx...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.