Search results

1. Full Link Volume

Hi Guys, I have noticed that the volume of music coming via Full link is way, lower than both the internal media and also Via bluetooth, though with Bluetooth this is probably because I have the boost option turned up for Aux in the settings.. Does anyone know of a way to boost the volume of...
  2. Return to Cupra!

Greetings guys, I have just got home from collecting my new toy (Cupra 280 DSG 5dr) and am ordering all the extras that I have been planning on. I was about to purchase this diagnostic cable and software and wanted to know if anyone has used it before? On the face of it everything looks...
  3. Fr - Climate control

Greeting all, I am having an odd problem with the CC in my Fr. It seems to lack any concept of what temperature the inside of the car is. I set the temp to Auto 23c and when the car warms up you get nice hot air pumping out all over the place....however what then seems to happen is that...
  4. OK - So how do I...

1. Set the default volume for the BT car kit so that I can actualy hear people without turning up the volume each time. 2. Increase the volume of the speed limit warning noise ? 3. Get the Climate control to actualy do something ! I set the temp and it sits on 50% blower, the car is not...
  5. Just Ordered...

My Altea TDi FR in Luna Gray with bluetooth :D Just thought I would share my happiness! -CB
  6. DSG - Flappy Paddles

Greetings All, my first post! I am just looking at getting a new leon, it will be my first 'fun' car since the kids were born so I am trying to make the most of it. Here is the spec I am looking at: Stylance 2.0 Tdi PD DSG in Luna Grey Sports Pack Convenience Pack Bluetooth Pack...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.