Search results

1. allh2k

110TDI Thread

I did my cat n dp a year or so ago flexi bit was ripped n cat welding fell apart. I got vcsd lite registered with £10 cable if ur near warrington
  2. allh2k

110TDI Thread

No good plans she needs loads of paint work and lots of little niggles but she is good for another 100k i reckon. I do have a sump that needs fitting and all 3 engine mounts ready to be put on cant be arsed at the minute... i stupidly unscrews the front radiator whole mount thing and now the...
  3. allh2k

110TDI Thread

Replaced the radiator and the rest is still standard at 170k still doing 50mpg.. have you done anything to yours?
  4. allh2k

110TDI Thread

Bad times lol we could have a 2 car cruise...
  5. allh2k

110TDI Thread

HooraH
  6. allh2k

Change engine mounts

well this is my plan i just need new bolts now... Any one know if I need anything else new?
  7. allh2k

Change engine mounts

Hello all I want to change my mounts as the idle vibration is getting worse. I just want comments on using a jack on the gearbox and sump to do it. I would try and use some wood to spread the load but let me know if you did it and how Ta Allan
  8. allh2k

Old cat

O yeah haha Scrappy it is then
  9. allh2k

Old cat

Good plan
  10. allh2k

Front bumper help

Make sure you unplug fogs and outside temp sensor first!!
  11. allh2k

Front bumper help

Sounds like the bolts on the inside Like someone said these are flat square headed ones which are a b@tch when they want to be
  12. allh2k

Old cat

it's 110 asv
  13. allh2k

Old cat

Forgot picture
  14. allh2k

Old cat

Not animal I mean this the flex is broke the ends fallen off and It's got 150k on it, should I Fix it, new flexi end pipe? Sell it Bin it Give it away if anyone will take it?
  15. allh2k

Inner cv joint has come loose and snapped a few things...

Thx for the thought I'll ring a few scrappies and if that fails I will go to gsf in Manchester as they sell the bolts in a kit..
  16. allh2k

Do I need those metal plate things?
  17. allh2k

Turns out 3 of the screws had fallen out and 2 of the metal thing that connect two bolts together had hit the gearbox and snapped in half putting a nice gash in it. New bolts new metal things bit more grease and torque them properly ffs
  18. allh2k

Hope fully I can screw the 5 screws that are left in back in and get it home ffs Anyone know where I can get the screws from and the little plates that connect each screw ? Thx Allan
  19. allh2k

Best thing to buy for your car leon for £30?

Buy a dress and drive your car.... Buy a camera/ phone tripod and film your car ? 25% again at ecp order your service parts early :D Recover parcel shelf?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.