Search results

1. CupraMVR

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

soon it will raise again
  2. CupraMVR

ChrisGTL - MK1 LCR 225 - Going from APR to REVO

The boost was set on 8 for you chris and the timing was on 3. on 4 I was getting 5's and 6's on the 4th gear pull. The log looks spot on there and very nice maf readings very healthy. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. CupraMVR

AndrewJB's Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 16V TDI "Der Rote Baron"

Yea think you should of had the stage 3 clutch mate just to take the power
  4. CupraMVR

will tryin and get some on here for you Jake
  5. CupraMVR

Hassan at work has a painted Matt black scooby does look good.
  6. CupraMVR

Can I go to bed now ? --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.522429,-2.414410
  7. CupraMVR

Mr_Dave's Ovni Yellow LCR

Looking amazing again dave, will see it in person soon enuff. maybe i will have to get jake to repaint my leon soon :D
  8. CupraMVR

Looking good danny, Not far off now. (be round soon check your workings)
  9. CupraMVR

Martin's LCR ** Update - Now Hybrid**

Last set of rods i changed took me 12 hours + its not too bad of a job, head off, cambelt off, bottom end off rods out, swap rods rebuild. uprated clutch is a must aswell im running a stage 3 paddle clutch in mine and its great
  10. CupraMVR

Fuel Temp Sensor Fault

very common issue on all diesel cars with the fuel temp sensor, the wiring loom seems to be too short and with the engine rocking back and forth snaps the wiring.
  11. CupraMVR

Mr_Dave's Ovni Yellow LCR

nice work dave , great to see a dirty leon.
  12. CupraMVR

and lost a few grams of weight outta the engine bay :D
  13. CupraMVR

revo stage 3 ftw. sure ive seen that ecu this week. Just a blower to make it a goer now
  14. CupraMVR

Cupramvr's Leon cupra R

Very easy Darren. About 15 mins didn't remove anything other than the ends of the cables. Then I reset all the cables up again. --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.428707,-2.435072
  15. CupraMVR

Cupramvr's Leon cupra R

It's a custom shifter I made and side to side. With solid bushes now. --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.102264,-2.430736
  16. CupraMVR

My Custom LCR grille and motorized plate, video inside

Smart, liking the clean look :D
  17. CupraMVR

Cupramvr's Leon cupra R

Very good mate, thats a Mk4 kit ive fitted dont think we have any mk5 in but we are getting them in asap. i know hassan wants a set on his Ed30
  18. CupraMVR

Cupramvr's Leon cupra R

Its been awhile since ive been able to mod my car cause im pretty happy with everything on it. but always willing to try something new out on my car. Very simple to remove and fit the new bushes and refit back on the car, First test drive was alot more positive feel going into...
  19. CupraMVR

Coming together now danny looking good, just waiting for turbo and turn of the key :D
  20. CupraMVR

yea get it done mate will be fine noise never bothered you and people in the know will know your running a smf
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise