Search results

1. craig lcr

Air intake Pipe to asv

Anybody have an idea. Carless till get it back on ?
  2. craig lcr

Air intake Pipe to asv

I recently had my egr deleted and replaced with a bypass but after taking it all apart and cleaning it all im having serious problems getting the pipe to go back into the asv from underneath. Im guessing it an air pipe but i carnt seem to get it far enough in for the clip to keep it secure. Is...
  3. craig lcr

New wings for leon from euro car parts?

Has anybody any experience with platinum parts range fitment wise etc? Im in need of new front wings for my mk2 leon fr Is there anywhere that people would recommend to purchase them from if ecp are not recommended ?
  4. craig lcr

Alarm Fuse

No mines a mk2 fr. I use to have a mk1 lcr I havent found anyone local to put it on vag.com at least not someone who doesnt want a fortune. If i find out whats wrong with mine i will post it up.
  5. craig lcr

Alarm Fuse

Thats where mine differs since i removed the fuse the alarm stoped going off and the lights dont flash either. That makes me think mine might be a fault with the alarm itself.
  6. craig lcr

Alarm Fuse

I asked the same questions before. I havent had chance to have it on VCDS yet. I just removed the fuse it stopped the alarm going off all the time. The central locking still works. Someone else at work told me it could be the sensor that is used for car movement or something like that...
  7. craig lcr

Alarm issues

The alarm has started going off all the time for no reason Ive had a search and they all say about it being a door module but the doors all seem to be fine. The car locks ok hazards flash to arm the system but after about 15 seconds the alarm just goes off. Once reset it stops but same...
  8. craig lcr

Leon cupra r clutch replacement? Best one to get?

does anybody know where the best place is to get a dual mass flywheel for a cupra r from or would it be better to go for a single mass one?
  9. craig lcr

How do I know if i need a new dmf?

faulty DMf? ive recently experienced some vibration through my clutch pedal when setting off and theres a kind of creaking noise when first going.ive been told that it could possible be my DMF. should i buy a new flywheel and also a clutch? if so what would people recomend dont really want...
  10. craig lcr

airbag reset

i reset mine with the free version on my 03 LCR.
  11. craig lcr

Xbox Live Gamer tags

yeah am already on your list. was just woundering if it is any good.may have a go later if i can get my son off it for a while.
  12. craig lcr

Xbox Live Gamer tags

ive got L4D but never been online with it. is it any good? craig cupra r
  13. craig lcr

Seat Leon Useful Part Numbers listing for Modifications

does anybody have the part number for the anti roll bar bushes for a 03 LCR i was told there is several different ones is this true?
  14. craig lcr

possible boost leak?

i know that there is alot of other thread on this but would like some help with it. i reacently got my LCR remaped but just recently it has developed a bit of a stutted when accelerating.when you put the power down it goes fine until about 10psi then has a little stutter but then goes again...
  15. craig lcr

Boost Reading

mines about the same peaks at 25 drops to 20
  16. craig lcr

My Cupra R

thanks for the positive comments.:thumbup:
  17. craig lcr

My Cupra R

got a few. green cotton filter with drilled air box 3" air feed forge quickshifter hyperboost dv THS boost hoses and TIP front and rear strut braces HID lights auto gauge boost and oil temp gauges
  18. craig lcr

My Cupra R

no not yet thats in the pipeline though. hopefully wont be long and i carnt wait:D
  19. craig lcr

My Cupra R

Hi ive been on here for quite a while now and thought i would post some pics of my car. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG][/IMG]
  20. craig lcr

Ovni Yellow LCR Owners - Wheel Spraying (Help!)

i did mine satin black. I think they look good. [/IMG]