Search results

1. Big_daddy

Throttle body K1

Cool thanks... I figured it not going to be east.. just got custom Fmic and new under tray so going got whole weekend take it off... Compared to 1.8T 2mins job to change.. :)
  2. Big_daddy

Throttle body K1

How long did it take for you to do?
  3. Big_daddy

Throttle body K1

Thanks just making sure as want it back on the road,didnt last long when it got maped, do all the 2.0 tfsi have same tb ?
  4. Big_daddy

Throttle body K1

so 06F 133 062 Q is ideal one to get ? isnt siemens better never herd of contienental? Many Thanks
  5. Big_daddy

Throttle body K1

Need get replacemnt Tb for K1, im trying to find the part number for it, or revsion Q part number if any knows that..
  6. Big_daddy

Top Mounts

Were can you get them from and what's pricing for them? What kind modding is required
  7. Big_daddy

Top Mounts

My top mounts have failed and they were just under a year old from eurocarparts..:censored: were can i get some decent topmounts possible uprated ones?
  8. Big_daddy

Wideband gauge and sensor

Can you fit a wide band sensor in exhaust manifold or is that too hot for it?
  9. Big_daddy

Fmic replacement

What prices do s3 cooler setup retail for? Aren't the ports restrictive on them?
  10. Big_daddy

Fmic replacement

Well car stock map Atm but be going stage 2 plus... The oem cooler showing temps of 33 ± degrees ..
  11. Big_daddy

Fmic replacement

Just want replace the fmic on k1but most of the kits are dual Eg adds on another ccooler for which I don't like....will be fine to get fmic cooler larger one and bypass the oem cooler.. So I justt be using new fmic with its own piping... And I just block the oem off..
  12. Big_daddy

Calling all 1.4 black owners

Cheers for that :-D that sparkle is obvious now in that paint code. most likely get mines respray instead as it best option. thanks Nick
  13. Big_daddy

i see then it would be easy see diffeernt if pearl magic boot lid. This item looks like my paint code : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300777834039&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123 but as stated differnt paint code to my cupra
  14. Big_daddy

Im trying to source a black boot lid but most breakers are 1.4 not cupra, they saying have different code as i taught they was just one type of balck for the cupra. If any one has a black 1.4 whats your paint code :) Many Thanks
  15. Big_daddy

Relocating Horn

Move driver side near the arch/wing .
  16. Big_daddy

fitted 20mm spacers

i need new bolts for 20mm hubcentric spacers so i can bolt it to the car. Can i use standard bolts m12 bolts that i use on the wheesl to bolt spacer to the hub?
  17. Big_daddy

Boot open warning light on dash.

Is it under the black panel?
  18. Big_daddy

clock resets everytime i start the car

if fuse behind head unit was gone, would it power on at all? :think:
  19. Big_daddy

clock resets everytime i start the car

Check your battery terminals, i once forgoten tighten them and every thign reset in a few mins when ignition is off
  20. Big_daddy

team dynamics pro race 1.2s

:banned: :lol:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.