Search results

1. cd changer cable

yea...thanks for the pictures!!! my radio is the 1st picture...it has all of the plugs.....buti dont know how or where to connect the cd changer and the cable to.[:@]
  2. cd changer cable

yea...please, beuase i took out my radio and all the sockets hav plugs innit...but i cant find the other and an where a changer connects to it.
  3. cd changer cable

i found my cable...i jus couldnt find where to connect it to, because it wasnt connected to the radio. look on the left hand side of the boot, maybe lift up the carpet.
  4. where is the maf?

wot does it look like? wot am i looking 4? i wanna disconnect it 2 c if it is da problem.
  5. where is the maf?

where is the maf located on a 2000 ibiza?
  6. lambda problems...i think?

so many ibiza experts and know one can reply:( i would like to disconnect the maf, where do I find it? does anyone have any pictures. an where is the ecu?
  7. lambda problems...i think?

update I have disconnected the battery, but it did not do anything...i think it has made it worse! someone once said that I should check the boost leak or something like that, where would i find this to check it and how do I check it? has anyone bought anything from www.ecufix.com, i am...
  8. lambda problems...i think?

i dont hav vag-com...my ebay cable doesnt work:( so i will disconnect the battery. and try that
  9. lambda problems...i think?

no i havnt.....i will do that! do you think this is the problem?
  10. lambda problems...i think?

Hi.....I am hoping I can get some proper help: I did a scan and got these results: Controller: 6K0 906 032 Q Component: ME7.5.10 S100 Coding: 00001 Shop #: WSC 00000 3 Faults Found: 17535 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Mult): System too Rich P1127 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent 17545 - Fuel...
  11. mk3 headunit...

not really what i was looking for
  12. mk3 headunit...

does anyone know if it is possile to get a headunit without the cd changer connections? because, I have a prewired cable.....but it is not connected to the headunit.....when i pulled it out there was not a connection there! when i bought the car...there was a recipt for a new radio from...
  13. please help - lambda hell???

£97 where?
  14. please help - lambda hell???

the one in the front...i think that is the before? im not sure
  15. please help - lambda hell???

i have a 2000 ibiza cool/s i need a new lambda sensor....seat are charging me £150 :cry: thats's too much for me!!!!! is there anywhere else i can get one from!!!! ive tried a couple places...they are saying that becuase i have an in between model i have to buy it from seat. is...
  16. fault codes

is this the front sensor?
  17. fault codes

I just called euro car parts.....thay have to:shrug: one before and one after the catalyst. from the fulat code i have...do you know which one i shod buy?
  18. fault codes

how do i do that......I have a mk3 ibiza..not cupra..does it have boost?
  19. fault codes

i finally got a scan done :clap: heres the fult codes: Address 01 ------------------------------------------------------- Controller: 6K0 906 032 Q Component: ME7.5.10 S100 Coding: 00001 Shop #: WSC 00000 3 Faults Found: 17535 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Mult): System too Rich P1127 -...
  20. cd changer cable

ok...well i saw the blue block...that is connected to another set of blocks in the foot bit on the passenger side. one of the cable from the passenger set of blocks looks like its run down the car im not sure.... [:@] this is getting my annoyed
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.