Search results

1. Cupra_Jay

Mk4 Cupra Brake Pad Photo

Will do have just emailed them the photos so awaiting a reply from them! From what I've seen in my mates gt4 they stop insanely quick! But he is running them all round and has tarox discs as well!
  2. Cupra_Jay

Cheers dude! Exactly the sort of thing I was after :clap: I'm guessing these are millimetre measurements? I'm not having them made hopefully, there is a company called CarboTech that my mate uses on his gt4 (running approx 500bhp) and he swears by them, always had them on his car and stops as...
  3. Cupra_Jay

Bit of a random one, am after a diagram (or link) showing the size and dimension (ideally 1:1 scale) of the brake pad that is used in the AP Racing calipers for the Mk4 Cupra. Need to send it off to a company to see if they make pads for them Thanks
  4. Cupra_Jay

Jamie's Mk4 Ibiza Cupra...219bhp & 244ft/lb 11.4.13 - Exhaust =D

Right! Not had much of an update in a while but lots of news from the last week to add to this now!! :funk: 1. Milltek cat-back exhaust! Bought a Milltek cat-back exhaust off of a friend over the weekend! Was ideally after a turbo back exhaust but this exhaust was off of a diesel Cupra...
  5. Cupra_Jay

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Will be coming but don't think I'll be going on the rollers! Bloody throttle body inlet pipe came off tonight! :cry: [:@] have got it back on but don't know how we'll secured it is! Need to take a proper look at it!
  6. Cupra_Jay

Cat back miltek
  7. Cupra_Jay

Ahh we'll! Worth a try! Lol bacon rolls will do! Might try and convince a mate to come and help me fit it in the car park!!
  8. Cupra_Jay

Will defo be coming to this! Got the day off work! Am collecting a miltek exhaust Saturday night! What are the chances of getting someone to fit it sunday for me!? :p
  9. Cupra_Jay

Chatham Meet - Saturday 2nd March

Yeah in lakeside. Near the shopping centre next to ikea
  10. Cupra_Jay

**Jamie's Ibiza FR 150**

The only splitters I have seen on yours is the LCR splitter
  11. Cupra_Jay

**Jamie's Ibiza FR 150**

Looking good mate!! Wheels look good with the car
  12. Cupra_Jay

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Awesome photo and lovely car!! :D
  13. Cupra_Jay

Yeah I know all rollers are different and give different results! Just be interesting to see! Plus get a video of her on the rollers!! :funk:
  14. Cupra_Jay

1) D.K RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Arosaracer RR 5) Readie46 6) Seatleon2012 RR 7) Mylo RR 8) James.l RR 9) Adam RR 10) Mk1cupradave RR 11) JamJay RR 12) rich.leon 13) Doctor Gonzo RR 14) Grayboy RR 15) DanGB 16) Comrades of-Vag RR 17) Lukeyy RR 18) Aimez RR 19) bkingb RR 20)...
  15. Cupra_Jay

Was planning on coming to this but work got in the way! Going to try and make it to the AmD RR day! Got my car mapped by them last summer and done some more work since then! Hoping for 215/220 now!
  16. Cupra_Jay

Replacing Top Mounts

Thanks guys! Do you reckon I'll need a whole new top mount or just need to replace the 'O' ring?? Went down to my local parts dealership and can get the 'O' rings for 25 quid
  17. Cupra_Jay

Replacing Top Mounts

Since fitting my coilovers the other month I have noticed a knocking noise coming from the front. Have done a bit of research on here and have read that for other people it has come from their top mounts. Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a new set from? I'm considering going for solid...
  18. Cupra_Jay

Yeah, felt a lot better and am happy with it....for now! Lol went from 170 to 205bhp! =D
  19. Cupra_Jay

Yeah was me, used to play down there with the lot I was watching but stopped ages ago. When did you get your Cupra?? Have had mine for 6 years and probably only ever seen 3 or 4 around
  20. Cupra_Jay

Poll: What Colour 'S' badge??

Not bad!! I'm not sure if I'm keen on it though! If you could do the rear badge black with an orange background I'd be interested to see how it looks as that seems to be a popular suggestion!!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.