Search results

1. Capper's R225

Looking good mate. Great job on the de-badge. Definetely a nice look! Thats me just inside now after doing mine as well! Still going to need some attention tomorrow though!
  2. Revo Stage 2 Ibiza FR TDi *NOW FOR SALE*

Cracking looking car mate. Cant believe you paid that for your coilovers as well! Shows its worth filtering through all the shite on eBay on unearth a little gem like that!
  3. pics WANTED: of cupra rear with mud flaps

Hm, the first set don't look that bad right enough. Not liking the second set though, the rear angle shot looked pretty daft. In my opinion of course :p If thats the look you are going for then I guess they would fit the bill.
  4. pics WANTED: of cupra rear with mud flaps

Oh... I'm out. They look horrid!
  5. I don't own a seat (yet)...

Really cool photography! Cool style.
  6. pics WANTED: of cupra rear with mud flaps

Interested to see what pops into here as well.
  7. Pat-Man's 2000 Ibiza ''Green Goblin"

Yeah, alloys was the first thing I done. Really did make such a big difference. Will keep an eye on your thread :)
  8. Pat-Man's 2000 Ibiza ''Green Goblin"

Yeah a slight smoke would probably look quite nice, especially with your tints. (I didn't have tints on my one) Be sure to get some pics up if you decide to smoke them.
  9. Pat-Man's 2000 Ibiza ''Green Goblin"

Im usually not too keen on the light changes, unless something very subtle. I liked how the standard rears looked on the green anyways. All down to personal preference though, eh?
  10. Pat-Man's 2000 Ibiza ''Green Goblin"

Good choice mate. Used to love that colour.
  11. Sunstrip with Seat Sport Sticker Advice

Have to agree I'm afraid. edit: may look better for real of course, photoshop is too black. They just not my thing though.
  12. Snoddys, red ibiza project

Like the colour! Get some updated pics up of the mudflaps etc :)
  13. New Body Kit

Think you would be better spending your pocket money on other things mate. Just my opinion though :p
  14. Lost my car keys

Thats awesome, may start popping into a few places and get some prices.
  15. Exhausts for 150TDI

How much do these set you back roughly? Got a link?
  16. Lost my car keys

What kind of company was this?
  17. MY red mk3 ibiza cupra...

Love the white wheels. Black roof goes really well too. Im not so sure on the black splitter though, thats just me tho! Lovely looking car :)
  18. Lost my car keys

My worst nightmare. Only have the one key..
  19. Simp-LCR's Onvi Leon cupra r

Lovely looking car! Vinyl roof would be a good shout. Im going to be getting one for my FR in the next few weeks.
  20. My Mk3 Ibiza 1.4 with coilovers and leather

Interior looks mint mate. Very nice. Love the wheels as well.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.