Search results

1. Help with part identification

Hi Guys and Girls, I need help identifying the part for the os door to stop it swinging... here is a pic of the ns first This is the os door minus part Any help much appreciated.
  2. Airbag Light stays on!!!

mine is also doing it first happened during a severe cold snap and the battery died... I haves used vcds to clear the fault but it returns as you mentioned earlier.
  3. How much was your Ibiza mk4

Bought FR TDI Dec 04 £12,250 brand new 47k on the clock dualmass replaced cupra bushes fitted
  4. How often you have to top up oil??

I must be lucky I have a bog beeza fr130 @43k never seems to use any oil
  5. What Mileage has yours done?

54 plate FR TDI 38500 approx
  6. Common Mk4 Problems

Ibiza Fr TDI 130 54 plate from David Cook Dealers 1. Rear washer pipe pop off fixed under warranty 2. premature failure of front bushes fixed under warranty 3. Top intercooler pipe blew off fixed with tyraps by me 4. Top Intercooler pipe split at join fixed with more tyraps by me...
  7. Ibizaless!!!

YellowPeril!!!
  8. R8 Oil Cap Fiitted

Sounds cool piccys please
  9. Boost pipe blown off.

I was giving it beans when mine blew someone from the forum suggested a large tyrap arrangement and it,s been that way ever since just lazy i suppose
  10. Colour of TDI lettering on 130 FR engine cover

Standard FR TDI with silver letters on engine cover and battery cover is present
  11. Tyres on Cupra TDI: Yoko Parada or Goodyear F1 GSD-3?

don't know about the pradas but the FR TDI is currently on a set of GSD3's which i bought because they are cracking rain tyres and i've no complaints so far :D
  12. Tyres

riding on GY Eagle F1s gds3's at moment and stick to the holmfirth road very well:)
  13. Do you own Cupra or FR

Black magic FR TDI :D