Search results

1. Cupra20

3 Pod Pillar

Very good job as I was convinced you'd already paid me it!! Lol
  2. Cupra20

3 Pod Pillar

Yeah full super tech, valves exhaust and inlet from memory they were triple groove and titanium (I believe) springs and retainers. Dale did have the receipts for them, I got the retainers and springs from bill. Cost me a fortune that head!!! :cry:
  3. Cupra20

3 Pod Pillar

Yeah I remember you saying about that now. If you didn't buy it then I was going to break it anyway and scrap the shell.
  4. Cupra20

3 Pod Pillar

Only one I'd ever seen aswell tom, made by my own fair hands. Twin nomad with a single cheap pod fibreglassed on in the middle and hey presto a triple is born!!! Dale, I'd image you did alright out of my car??
  5. Cupra20

hunting when turning at a stand still and light steering turning left

the power steering bottle is next to the battery with a green top, there's a dipstick on the underside of the lid.
  6. Cupra20

Bucket seat frames

you've got to make a way of mounting the side mounts to a normal subframe, thats how most people do it, unless you want to cut the oe seat rails out and weld in new bars and mounts to take the side mounts.
  7. Cupra20

show me your bucket seats

Yes mate still got them sitting in the box lol, come have a trial fit you won't leave without them :lol:
  8. Cupra20

when getting new wheels

not sure if they fit have to find out the et of them,
  9. Cupra20

when getting new wheels

no worries sam, i'd stick to 16's to, think 17's look to big and 15's will look lost in the arches if it's not sitting on the floor, imo anyway.
  10. Cupra20

when getting new wheels

here you go burt, don't look that close tbh. lol my comps are et35 and JUST miss them http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26402
  11. Cupra20

when getting new wheels

There 4x100 pcd and you'll need et35 at least to clear the brembos, i think bill has got a sticky in his bit on what wheels fit
  12. Cupra20

show me your bucket seats

Pm'd Sam
  13. Cupra20

just swapped the leon for a MK3 :)

try edition 38 some usually crop up on there.
  14. Cupra20

Cupra r gauges

apex performance is where i got mine from, http://www.apexperformance.co.uk/catalog/default.php?cPath=161_152&PHPSESSID=ba322bf1ec8f558a068c50a2b9ede401
  15. Cupra20

Cupra r gauges

Get auto meter phantom ones tom, white face, red needle, job done
  16. Cupra20

*BREAKING* James Judd's Forged 1.9 Mk3 Ibiza HTA GT2868R Build *BREAKING*

is that inlet going to work ok being the opposite hand to the oe one?
  17. Cupra20

Oil temp/ pressure sender installation

I've got my temp one in the oil filter housing and my pressure sender where the oe sender is, used an adaptor to put them both on the same feed, i used the same adaptor thats in you link, iirc the thread is m10x1 also
  18. Cupra20

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

when i did mine i used a 16/17mm box wrench externally it's 20mm and fits like a glove.
  19. Cupra20

home made intercooler beading tool

well i made one tonight and only had to do 1 end, works a treat just have to do it in stages i found.
  20. Cupra20

home made intercooler beading tool

i'm going to make one to i reckon, how did you make your leak tester????
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.