Search results

1. Finally done it 300hp + in a ARL

Well after a lot hard work and money I finally have a 300hp TDI. As some know my previous set up with stock engine was around 265hp (done 13.9 @ 102mph). With a big valve ported head, cam and some clever mapping I hit 304hp and 530NM. The poor R783's were pushed hard to make this power...
  2. Project Golf TDI ARL - PD300 304hp/530NM Now FOR SALE

Project PD150   Some of you may know I’ve been modifying my golf over the years and edited this thread to show a bit up to date information. I ran the car on a stage 1 remap for approx 2 years. After this I done whole load of work and research to reach a MAX power figure of around 230hp...
  3. How Do we advertise on this forum?

Hi, I've started a business recently could someone point me in the right direction to advertise on this forum? Many thanks Bobby
  4. At what HP level does CR need be lowered?

Hi all, The LCR 225 runs a compression ratio of 9.5:1 as standard (which is pretty high) so at what power level does this need to be lowered? Thanks Bobby
  5. Tips on LCR

Hi all, Im new to the forum so be gentle :) My names Bobby and I currently drive a Golf mark 4 (52) 150hp diesel with around 75k miles which has been remapped. I'm VERY happy with its performance and love the fact that it can still do 400miles to the tank. But the time has come for a...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members