Search results

1. roderrs

Little seat with heavy's

love the arosa from the front but not the back.
  2. roderrs

Wide 15"s on a cupra?

15" will look to small i've got euro 16s and think they look a bit small.
  3. roderrs

Quick wax

its not just few mate. my bumpers nerly whie lol i a vey fussy tho.
  4. roderrs

Quick wax

u know how much i go out.:p
  5. roderrs

Quick wax

Gave my car a quick wax today. it never comes up brilliant because the paint had got a lot of chips and swirls in it. It really needs a good detail and bonnet and front bumper respray. tried toget some pics to show how shiney it was but didt really do tat very well neither lol You ca...
  6. roderrs

Keskin KT1 - What size?

i run et 35 with a 3 mm spacer on the front and its flush with the front arch. and i have a 20 mm spacer on the back making it et 15 they sit out ever so slighlty but i still want it wider.
  7. roderrs

Keskin KT1 - What size?

mine are about a mm if that away from the calliper.
  8. roderrs

engine management light

i reset mine mate.
  9. roderrs

The SEAT garage

nice house. o and nic cars.
  10. roderrs

Keskin KT1 - What size?

i run 7.5 et 35 all round need spacers on the front to clear the brakes. i will be going 9" on the back at some point.
  11. roderrs

some pics of my ibiza lowered 60mm

that did come to mind lol
  12. roderrs

didn think it was tha close. and i did say sorry.
  13. roderrs

is your bro gonna drive it. they love your parkin on here mate. shame you cant park it in a public place:D sorry :(
  14. roderrs

looks better mate dont look as low as cias was tho.
  15. roderrs

Please help me !!

he was in a rush. so he just told me what they codes were and turned it off. ill try plugs.
  16. roderrs

Please help me !!

plymouth
  17. roderrs

Please help me !!

My engine managment light came on the other week and the car went into limp mode. I got a mate up to vag com it and it said i had a missfire on 3 cylinders and my mass air flow sensor (im pretty shore thats what it said anyway) my mate being an auto electrician said i need a new map sensor thats...
  18. roderrs

Leon v Scooby

just seen these on street stylers, looks gd mate
  19. roderrs

Still Got dodgy Knocking Noise!!

i had this problem i had the seats and top mounts greased and it is alot better know still a little bit tho. but if you have already done that i dont know what it is.
  20. roderrs

mr2 turbo vs cupra turbo

well his was either nackerd or im mapped and i dont know it. the 2ltr na ones arent very quick because my mate had one for a month or so and my punto gt was a little bit quicker.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.