Search results

1. F2 Ed

Vent Pod for Boost Gauge

I could do with one of these
  2. F2 Ed

Injector seal change... Long crank to startHelp

Diesel? Did you open up the top nuts & crank to bleed out any air?
  3. F2 Ed

Boost pipe popping off from intercooler pipe to DV any help??!!

I've been getting the same problem on the diesel. Really annoying when you go to overtake someone, then 'pop' I'm looking for better clamps as jubilee aren't up to the job. Will follows Bill's advice
  4. F2 Ed

Continuing boost problem - MK1 TDi

I've done the turbo clean. It worked for a while...
  5. F2 Ed

mk1 pd150 arl clutch

I've got the Darkside flat flywheel & organic clutch
  6. F2 Ed

tdi 110 turbo

7. F2 Ed

tdi 110 turbo

Nozzles have added about 20hp
  8. F2 Ed

tdi 110 turbo

I've got the .216 injectors from the AXG transporter van. It's not a big step up from the .205 standard nozzles. I wish i'd gone for bigger ones now. Darkside sell a range of nozzles The manifold and turbo all come as one so it's unbolt the whole thing. Mine goes on the rollers tomorrow...
  9. F2 Ed

tdi 110 turbo

That's the PD130 turbo. I've got the GT1749VB off the PD150 Bigger turbo won't give you more power. It needs more fuel first. Get some bigger injectors in, then the VA turbo and map to suit. Then a stronger clutch lol It fits almost direct swap, but the outlet is different so a different...
  10. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

GT1749VB turbo fitted :blink: clutch won't last long lol I'll get it back on the rollers once it's had a mapping session
  11. F2 Ed

How many Miles

12. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

On a different note, Darkside said the OE turbo is chocked at 135bhp so some of these bhp claims are wishful thinking...
  13. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

Yep. Went like a train until the turbo blew through :lol: Got a GT1749VB & oil feed pipe on order from Darkside Developments ;) Will update when it's back up and running. Interestingly, with the .216mm injectors the idle was perfect and only a little puff of smoke at full boot.
  14. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

0.216 injectors arrived today
  15. F2 Ed

SE vs Cupra suspension

Does anyone know the height difference? I'd like to drop an SE a little but keeping it as OE as possible with maximum comfort & drive ability.
  16. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

mapping by the seat of your pants :lol:
  17. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

dyno graph?
  18. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

stock nozzles can map to 130 area. I heard stock clutch won't last long if you get near 250lb/ft I think my map is a cheap generic one. Custom map on the rollers is far better
  19. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

Mailed the guys at REVO and they said their stage 1 map starts at 125bhp & 203lb/ft so shouldn't be concerned. Also said all these mappers quoting 145bhp are talking rubbish :lol:
  20. F2 Ed

110TDI Thread

Yes, the clutch kit comes with a flat flywheel. .216 nozzles on a stock engine see 120bhp but up to 155bhp when mapped. Stock clutch won't handle that. Bigger turbo needed to go higher.