Search results

1. tedvagas

Cupra r standard rear silencer

Ok thanks
  2. tedvagas

Cupra r standard rear silencer

Hi I'm looking for a standard cupra r rear silencer in good condition if anyone has one for sale in the north east . Thanks
  3. tedvagas

Seat sat nav disc

£17inc postage , I was unsure it would work but it updated it within 30seconds all done .it came within 2 days too !
  4. tedvagas

Seat sat nav disc

161071304826 The bay^ They work a treat i have one in mine 2013 to!
  5. tedvagas

busy day tomorrow !

I had this problem years back on my lcr.The carpets really smelled my only option was to remove the trim then remove the carpets and underlay but unfortunately the underlay was so bad I had to bin it and it even impregnated the sound deadening At the time there was no leon's in my local...
  6. tedvagas

Just ordered one of these.....

This won't fit an lcr there 3 stud off the manifold
  7. tedvagas

What wheel spacers fit LCR rear hubs?

Be careful with 10s on the rear of lcrs .I killed a brand new set of H&R's 10mm on mine £100 down the drain so I ended up with 15's .The only upside to the story was I thought the 15's looked better link to the 15s...
  8. tedvagas

Please help - leon cupra r mk1 sat nav/radio

If its in safe mode leave it switched on for 30 minutes or so and it will unlock ready for you to put the code in . It should only ask you for 4 digits tho:confused: Ive just put the battery back on mine and it asked for the 4 digit code (oem satnav)
  9. tedvagas

differences

Ibiza cupra r was a limited production car, can't remember how many were made maybe 300 but I could be wrong 180bhp motor was in them standard cupra ibizas were about 156bhp
  10. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

My efforts soooo much better than standard hids but I struggled all the way with the lights lol just glad they turned out ok :)
  11. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

thanks Phill , fingers crossed this will be done in the next few days....
  12. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

cheers Phill ,so do i need to just wire these into the passenger side headlight , tbh the instructions are confusing me alittle sorry to bug you but the 2 black wires and the white and blue do the black go to earth and blue and white go to the main beam I Will pm you a link Arron regarding...
  13. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

Thanks mate , splitting the lights are the worst part of the job lol
  14. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

Well ive had a go at this there still not finished , I need to dress up the lights a bit put there getting there :) heres some pics , sorry about the quality of the pics my workspace was a mess As for the wiring im stumped to were these wires connect to to work the bi xenons...
  15. tedvagas

Plastic car ramp, around 12-14cm?

These any good? 180904462883 ebay
  16. tedvagas

heatshield

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sis.html?_kw=aluminium+sheet+plate+1000mm+x+500mm+x+1mm&_id=260759088908 :)
  17. tedvagas

heatshield

Dont be put off by doing this yourself lads it really not that hard to do , ive never done anything like this before but if you follow rds guide and make a shield out of cardboard trial fit it ,theres nothing to loose apart form a bit of cardboard , Once your happy with the cardboard template...
  18. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

cool cheers Phill ,
  19. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

Sounds good Phill I can't believe how hard the sealer is on the lights , what temp did you have the oven on for mate?
  20. tedvagas

Projector hid how to.

Today my projectors came, really nice piece of kit and they only took about 4 days to arrive! But Ive totally destroyed one of my donor headlights trying to split it :cry: I had it in the oven for about 5minutes with the door slighty open keeping a close eye on it , i tryed to split it with...