Search results

1. STPCG

Naff radio reception.

When I had a Leon I had the same issues, went to a scrappy and got a VW bee sting from a polo and it fixed the issue. When I had a look at the seat one it was totally corroded. Never had another issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. STPCG

Mk1 Leon FR for sale

Didn't know about the sales area before I posted, although it's still not been posted in there. The moderators must have not got to it yet. Again sorry to all the very helpful guys letting me know the errors of my ways. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. STPCG

Low mileage Leon cupra r mk1

No harm in letting him know it's for sale, thanks for the info tho Alexis Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. STPCG

Mk1 Leon FR for sale

Thanks for that, it's in there too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. STPCG

Low mileage Leon cupra r mk1

I've got a black FR, 65,000 miles totally unmolested with FSH for sale. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. STPCG

Mk1 Leon FR for sale

Late 2005 (55 plate) Seat Leon FR plus, 150 BHP diesel, in metallic black. Having covered only 65,000 miles in my 10 years of ownership. It's wanted for nothing with FSH. Air con, CD player, sports seats, upgraded Brakes (vented, drilled and grooved) folding mirrors all in exceptional condition...
  7. STPCG

New drivers door needed

Better to get one from a car that’s been factory painted? After market spraying gives a whole different shade and texture to the paint. Believe it or not the orange peel will not match! All the trim can be swapped as it’s all OK, even the window still works! As for the PNCB, although we will...
  8. STPCG

New drivers door needed

Yeah think its tribu as its metallic. At work at the mo so will have a butchers at E-Bay tonight.
  9. STPCG

New drivers door needed

Wifes SC got whacked in a car park yesterday, no witnesses! Insurance told, £120 access and protected no claims, but was just wondering if some of the dealers or even breakers are on here and could get me one. Its metallic yellow! can anyone help?
  10. STPCG

FR+ tdi - main spec and common faults?

I have a black FR+, had it from 6000 miles, its been brilliant, always puts a smile on my face and is comfortable and sporty. Only changed the head unit for an alpine unit and carried out the rear wash wiper mod for the fabia one. Been dealer service with VW and Seat, with reasonable prices and...
  11. STPCG

cd player advice

Mate, get rid and buy a decent after market, takes minuets to fit and the sound is transformed.
  12. STPCG

Has anyone installed Connects2 Aux input? - please help

Used a pioneer cassette adapter and although the sound was OK, sort of knew it could be better, the Connects 2 was a massive difference. I did however change the whole stereo in the end for an Alpine one with USB & IPOD connectivity which is ten times better.
  13. STPCG

Has anyone installed Connects2 Aux input? - please help

Got one for sale if you want it, works a treat and easy to fit. For a leon, £25 with postage if your interested.
  14. STPCG

Rear window washer leaking from under the dash

Anyone had a water leak from under the dashboard behind the glove box? found it today, water all over the mrs's feet when i used the rear washwipe, had a look and its coming from the main wiring loom!! and pouring over the wires connected to the passenger airbag! its an 09 so only just out of...
  15. STPCG

Guide: How to fix the common leaking rear washer pipe in the Boot/Passenger footwell

Anyone had it leak from under the dashboard just behind the glove box? found it today, water all over the mrs's feet when i used the rear washwipe, had a look and its coming from the main wiring loom!! and pouring over the wires connected to the passenger airbag! its an 09 so only just out of...
  16. STPCG

Rattle on start up

The wife has a 09 plate 1.4 SE and when cold on turning the key the rattle which only lasts about a second is worrying me a bit. To be fair it's when cold after a couple of days of no use like the oil is not there and then it is, so normal sound resumes. Just a bit worried on a car that's only...
  17. STPCG

Rattling noise update

I had the same rattle and again the dealer fixed the A/C pipe, its fixed on the bulkhead apparently and rattles with the renaissance. I also had a somewhere in the rear squeak which really annoyed me, I pulled every panel out, nothing! only to find Seat have a problem with the rear suspension...
  18. STPCG

Flip key programing

I can get the flip key and the blade cut for a lot less that the dealers but on the Leon you can programme the central locking on the car . I will transfer the transponder across from the spare key. Just interested if anyone has done it or any dealers on here know if it can be done on the car?
  19. STPCG

Flip key programing

anyone!!?? someone on here must have had a go :D
  20. STPCG

USB Port

Can you retro fit the usb adapter if one doesn't come with the car and has anyone done it? I have a 320GB HD to stick in but the car only has a Aux plug. Sorry if this is noddy but we havent picked up the car yet so haven't had a good look yet. I understand that the stereo's are all the same so...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.