Search results

1. Ad Lav

Ad Lav's Ibiza... the last pics before she was sold! Page 43 & 44!

Wonder if it's still alive?!
  2. Ad Lav

Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Gone are the days when we could have a laugh and sell stuff lol That's what ruined it IMO!
  3. Ad Lav

Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

Nice to see a few familiar names :) A lot has changed in 5/6 years since I sold the Ibiza! Plans will be subtle, lowering for handling not for looks. Some nice wheels and bigger brakes. Leather and the colour is what made me want one, that and the fact they hold good residuals.
  4. Ad Lav

Yes, changed the vRS estate beside of oil issues. Had the Rapid for a year and sold it recently to get the vRS SE as moving house and need a diesel for commuting. Must keep a car for a while now lol
  5. Ad Lav

The new vRS SE :) The old Rapid that's just gone :( The old MK2 vRS Estate I had :) The old MK1 vRS I had - now belongs to my mate and member vrsrs :) Previous hack that got me into VAG cars :) And the plans are: Aero Wipers PD160 bits Strut brace...
  6. Ad Lav

Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Shame to see it's changed - thought I'd pop back for a look!
  7. Ad Lav

mk2 golf dt 16v project on the way!

Got sold for scrap ;) Golf R sounds nice...
  8. Ad Lav

Well, got rid of the white vRS estate and back in a mk1 vRS SE now :)
  9. Ad Lav

Been a while since I was on here - frequent Briskoda as I now have a Fabia vRS SE :) Thanks for the comments though, miss this car! Bumpers were direct from Seat, a mate worked there and I got a new style FR and Cupra bumper pretty cheaply. Wheels are indeed (fake) LM's
  10. Ad Lav

My old Black vRS with new White vRS :) New owner is a good mate so still see the old bird!
  11. Ad Lav

Not really done much but want to do this :)
  12. Ad Lav

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Not a Seat Ibiza but my car with same offset and PCD as Ibiza :) 18x8 BBS CH with 215/35/18 And 17x7 ET41 Skoda Fabia vRS MK2 Gigaros with 205/40/17 :)
  13. Ad Lav

Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

The Skoda forum...
  14. Ad Lav

VRSLOZ's MK2 Skoda Fabia vRS - Powered By TMC & ITG @ 211.6 BHP

Wish it was dry enough to get good pictures!! Car looking good bud
  15. Ad Lav

I can - I have some but not allowed to sell them like this hence trying to PM you :)
  16. Ad Lav

lol - you need to post comments in people's threads - like you are doing now then you can send messages to people! :) Where in the UK are you from anyway?
  17. Ad Lav

Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

You still not done these wheels? lol