Search results

1. cfcmick

Cheapest / best deal on Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s

I've got a set for sale but they're the wrong PCD for your car :whistle: Try Halfords (I know, I know) Got them in the next day for me at just over the £500 mark for 18's
  2. cfcmick

Would you sell,

I would take it while the going is good. As long as it's a solid offer and not a tyrekicker/messer :handbags: Just traded mine at a grand less than what you've been offered :(
  3. cfcmick

Cupra k1 how much Would you pay?

As a rough guide, I enquired last week at a local BMW dealer about a £22k 335D coupe. Without any haggling at all (to start with) he offered £10,400 on mine. Very simliar spec to yours (Revo stage 2+) but only 29k miles. I didn't think that was too bad as a trade-in So maybe around £12.5 -...
  4. cfcmick

Just put a deposit on k1

I agree with this.. Check Motor Insurance Database as I believe that this is what the Police use for checking if a car is insured. I have just looked at and old insurance certificate from morethan (before my car was modded) and it says Seat Leon Cupra TSi (240) no mention of a K1 even...
  5. cfcmick

Just put a deposit on k1

Hmmm Maybe you should because my screenshot above is from the Morethan website
  6. cfcmick

Just put a deposit on k1

Yes I would be concerened that it didn't come up as a K1 May be the same car in essence but you need to have it insured correctly for peace of mind ;)
  7. cfcmick

So I miss my K1

Very interesting reading this thread as I'm considering going down the same route as you Nobber :confused: The difference being I'm considering a B5 RS4 rather than a B7 like yourself. Due to other commitments, I don't want to spend anymore than my K1 is realistically worth. I have...
  8. cfcmick

Air Con not cold

Just had the same thing on my 2008 K1 Hadn't used the air con over the winter and when we had a bit of warm weather the other week the air con was blowing cool(ish), not cold, air. Happened to be passing a local garage and popped in to let them have a look. After 3 hours they found that...
  9. cfcmick

Stage 2+ mods with no map?

Sorry can't really help any further :( I can't remember exactly how much it was to have fitted as I had mine done (along with the Powerflex bushes) at the same time I was getting other stuff sorted. I might have been quoted an hours labour to fit but not 100% Don't take this for granted...
  10. cfcmick

Stage 2+ mods with no map?

Supplied for around £140 + VAT JKM Performance have them in stock ;)
  11. cfcmick

clutch slipping on a k1

Cost me another £1k (that was supplied and fitted), but I'm sure if you have it fitted as the same time as the clutch, the labour won't be as much obviously as the gearbox will be already off the car ;)
  12. cfcmick

clutch slipping on a k1

I would fit an LSD at the same time if your budget allows. I had my (Quaife) LSD fitted before the clutch but within a couple of months went back and had the clutch replaced. I really should've had the clutch replaced at the same time :doh: As markgb says, and this is so true. The LSD...
  13. cfcmick

clutch slipping on a k1

Same story here really. Started slipping on hard acceleration towards the top end of the rev band after going stage 2+ Went for the Sachs Organic complete setup You should budget around the £1k mark fitted ;)
  14. cfcmick

Bonnet sound deadening

For those of you that have removed the sound deadening, be aware! Mine done as they all do and turned mouldy so obviously removed it. This was quite a while ago when I first got the car. On a recent service one of the coilpacks needed replacing due to rust! (A second coilpack was rescued...
  15. cfcmick

milltek for K1

As Nobber says the non-res really is quite loud. It depends on how and what you use your car for. If I was using mine on a daily basis, I'm pretty sure the noise would grind on me after a while. As I only use it for fun the non-res suits my needs. It is very loud in the back of the cabin...
  16. cfcmick

Anyone with LSD, or experience with it?!

:lol: It certainly is especially when you have tyres like Yoko spec 2's or Toyo R1R's Mind you, any road car with 300bhp + is gonna struggle with traction in the wet eh? :shrug:
  17. cfcmick

Anyone with LSD, or experience with it?!

If you are running satge 2+ and do any kind of fast(ish) driving then having a LSD fitted is well worth it! I didn't have one fitted when I had the Sachs fitted and regretted it almost immediately. I would've saved quite a bit of money having a LSD fitted at the same time the clutch was being...
  18. cfcmick

No longer a Cupra Driver :(

Nice one Pov. You still go up Lakside? I'm in the UK for a few weeks. Would be nice to meet up and have a gander at your new machine ;)
  19. cfcmick

Autumn/Winter tyres

As we get nearer to the cold/damp/wet etc. etc. weather, I am looking to get some new tyres for my spare set of alloys. I have TD 1.2 with Yokahama Prada Spec2 boots on for my summer setup. (Believe me these tyres are absolutely shocking in the rain :blink:) I'm after some rubber to put...
  20. cfcmick

Team Dynamics Info Wanted!

They are definately not lightweight I had a set of these on my old ST220 (:ban:) quite a few years ago. Same as the ones you are looking at above, but not black. The chrome lip that sits on the inside of the dish of the alloy is hideous! :censored: Cheaply made and just sits in there...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.