Search results

1. Martin M

My K04 hybrid powered MK2 Cupra Sport track slag (it's now left the building)

A sad day mate, but like you've already said, it's not the first time you've said about breaking it so it's definitely been coming. The LCR will be an awesome car and you've wanted one for as long as I can remember! Wait for the vultures asking about the roll cage!
  2. Martin M

Still no interest i see. Maybe you should get some fatter wheels and arches and drop it till the subframes on the floor, then maybe it'll get the recognition it deserves! Cheer for today, best picture from a bad bunch of mine:
  3. Martin M

It's going to be awesome one the cage is in! I think I might struggle to get in and out though.
  4. Martin M

Roly's MK3 Cupra Daily Driver

It's not low enough to be cool! Haha. Looks good mate, even better now the arch has been done. It does need some nice Super T's though ;)
  5. Martin M

My Mk2 Ibiza GTi 20VT Track Car Project *The end is here*

I'll get more money for it by splitting, plus I'd hate for someone else to have it and smash it up! I know mate :( I'd like a Mk5 Golf GTi if funds allow. It won't be for a few months yet though.
  6. Martin M

I'm glad you've decided to keep both mate. Give me a shout if you need a hand fitting anything or running the cars around.
  7. Martin M

Well, sadly this is the end of the road for the Ibiza. I've been stripping it over the past few weeks with the help of Ben, and selling parts off as I go. I have a garage fully of bits, and this sitting on the drive: I've been filling it up with parts from the shed that I've...
  8. Martin M

It's been an awesome car, and thanks for all your help with it mate. Sold already, sorry. Cheers Arun. I think I have something planned, but need to start selling bits off of this. I'll be making a list of parts and sticking it up on various forums. Thanks, Suj. I'll be sticking...
  9. Martin M

Yeah it has been great, but I really need something a bit more sensible now. Having it sitting on the drive doing nothing isn't rubbish, and I don't want to pay the money on the bodywork, just for it to sit outside and get rusty again. They are Compomotive MO's, that I had as track wheels...
  10. Martin M

Update time: Not much done to the car recently. I did a bit more work to the facia panel before the track outing in May at the BHP show at Lydden Hill. Here's a few pictures from the day: Sadly, I still had a few oil related issues, so the car came off the road to get this sorted...
  11. Martin M

My Cordoba Coupe Trackday Car Project

Sad to see it's up for sale, Stu. I had thought about selling mine but after driving it again I don't know if I could.
  12. Martin M

DC's 8v mk2 Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport *Back on the road!*

Tidy. I'd love to do this with mine.
  13. Martin M

I said no, then a day later I was already ordering stuff for it!! I may start a readers ride thread for it if things start changing.
  14. Martin M

Finally got some workshop time today, so I managed to swap my wheels back on to the Super T's. At Brands Hatch on the 26th of last month, the car developed an oil leak so I aimed at finding the fault today. Annoyingly, everything seemed okay, so I think it may only be doing it under load...
  15. Martin M

Not too good! It was a bit wet, so the track was really slippery. Coming out of the pits for the first time (with cold tyres, but still at a very slow speed) saw the car going sideways down Paddock Hill Bend. I managed to get it back straight, but slightly over-corrected it and was heading to...
  16. Martin M

DTM mirrors the same as Kit Car mirrors???

I'd love a set of these!
  17. Martin M

DTM mirrors the same as Kit Car mirrors???

The WRC Cordy I saw in Spain had a Seat Sport logo on it. Mirrors were made of carbon too.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.