Search results

1. Ali_Hayes

Rear wheel bearing Leon Xperience

Evening all. Need some help spent ages striping down the car buying different tools etc to find that my rear wheel bearing is different to what AutoDoc recommended and sent😵‍💫. I am now lost to what rear wheel bearing I need as all sites inc EuroCar parts recommended the one I have had sent but...
  2. Ali_Hayes

Rear wheel bearing torque setting.

Thank you. I will send a pic later on of the bolt.
  3. Ali_Hayes

Rear wheel bearing torque setting.

I need to know what the rear bearing/axle bolt torque setting is. I see people have said 200nm and 180nm then a 180 degree turn. On the seat manual I am reading 200nm with a 90 degree turn. Car is a 4 wheel drive leon mk3 ST. Thanks all
  4. Ali_Hayes

Speedo

Well I would like to point out. My cupra standard says its restricted to 155mph but i have had it past that just tickling the 160mph mark so thats standard. My mate has a vxr astra pushing short off 500bhp before you laugh and call me a ****** which is just rude in my view as yeah he may not be...
  5. Ali_Hayes

some new pics of mine

Yeah that Tyre must be on the wrong way round. But the car is lovley loving the all black look.
  6. Ali_Hayes

Tfsi Mikes Money Pit - MkII Cupra: HEATED WINDSCREEN COMING UP! :)

Well I shall try and make a thread as half decent as yours so you can see what you think my problem is that im rubbish with computers and that but I will try. Congrats on the promotion Im guessing u got full screw as that was the last board. So you getting posted back to the uk then anywhere nice.
  7. Ali_Hayes

Mike just though i would send a little how you doing message. Well only got 6 weeks left in Afghan now and guess what my little car fund is now at 3200 pounds so its growing nicely but first thing is getting my Car a full service before i start anything. Once again thanks for this great...
  8. Ali_Hayes

Hey Mike. To be honest this tour is flying by unlike when I was last in Iraq. Well I spent the first month and a bnit in Bastion but then moved to Patrol Base Pimon which is **** but been in Kandahar for the last week now waiting on my RnR flight which is tomorrow woop woop so been out and...
  9. Ali_Hayes

How much you wanting for ur miltek yours is the twin pipe though I think am i right. Really enjoyed reading this Thread Mike. Cant wait till im back from Afghanistan only 2 months to push then I will start my project. Wish I started earlyer but always busy with pre-tour training. All the best.
  10. Ali_Hayes

Urgent Cupra facelift/ FR rear bumper

Aww thats crap but hey theres always Libiya at the moment lol. I have been looking for a carbon bonnet was thinking of getting mine wrapped. What places do you know of that will make a carbon bonnet and how much is it likley to cost cheers.
  11. Ali_Hayes

Urgent Cupra facelift/ FR rear bumper

Hey People. Need to know if the rear bumper on my cupra facelift is the same as the FR model as I have finally found one for sell with parking sensors to replace my damaged bumper. So really need some help. I have tryed looking myself and they look the same even the exhaust cut out looks...
  12. Ali_Hayes

K1 rear bumper.

Hey CJ. I have the same problem as you. I cracked my rear bumper and a few paint scuffs on my Cupra FL. Have been trying to find out if all these new paint and chip reapirs places actually do work and make the damage area look new again or to make it easier I was just going to buy a rear...
  13. Ali_Hayes

Cupra facelift rear bumper

Hey Mike. Yeah its all good and yep time does fly. I am out on H14 at the moment so you will be taking over from us treat yourself at least it will have cooled downs as it is stupid hot right now. Yeah it seems expensive like but I have been thinking if i need a new bumper I may look at...
  14. Ali_Hayes

Hey Cheers for the Thread you posted had all the info i needed. thanks for your help.
  15. Ali_Hayes

Can anyone help me please
  16. Ali_Hayes

Hey Guys/Ladies Well its been a while since i lost posted on here. But if you was not aware not so long ago someone had reversed into my rear bumper and drove off without leaving there details. Well never had time to get it repaired as i was on my pre tour leave before going to AFGHAN but i...
  17. Ali_Hayes

Leon Load Capacity

Mike not sure if this helps im Driving back to Gutersloh on the 21st doing Dover Dunquerke my car is epty just two black hodalls with clothes n take up no rom at all,
  18. Ali_Hayes

my facelift cupra

I totally agree with you Rickst3r. Thats why today i had spotsline springs fitted i will upload pics tomorrow bit ill today so really have no energy for that today. Cheers for all the comment though.
  19. Ali_Hayes

my facelift cupra

Hey Mike. Yeah i am still in Gutersloh on easter leave at the moment driving back on sunday. Off to JKM today get some sportline springs fitted. Hows you then mate. Ali.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.