Search results

1. virdi

Locks are doing odd things

Hi all need some help / advice please 2005 LCR and when I unlock the the car using key fob the driver’s door unlocks, But when I press the unlock on the key for the second time the rest of the doors no longer unlock? ….Then if I use the lock / unlock button on the driver’s door panel …it...
  2. virdi

Which Turbo Oil Feed Pipe is used on an IHI Conversion please?

Hi all, Need some help please. Does anybody know which Turbo Oil Feed Pipe is used when an IHI VF22 is installed on a Cupra R (BAM) engine please? Thanks Virdi
  3. virdi

Rear washer jet

Finally fixed mine today also after a good few years! lol On mine the pipe at the front had come off ...so we clipped back together and the rear washer started to work. Except when I went to put all the tools away into the boot I could smell screenwash. So then took the left side panels off...
  4. virdi

Boot lid warning light on the dash

Sounds like the pipe for the rear washer jet is leaking or probably come off. Very common on Golf Mk4 also.
  5. virdi

Slow fan issue

This sounds like the very common issue ...where the resistors inside the fans have burnt out. You can do the resistor mod - like here: http://uk-mkivs.net/topic/4773-fan-problem-poll-synopsis/ and here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=331943 and here...
  6. virdi

Boot lid warning light on the dash

Could be Rear washer leaking onto the wiring in the boot
  7. virdi

LCR alarm keeps going off.? Help

Hi. Do you mean the main car battery?
  8. virdi

Thanks guys I have also noticed something strange When I lock the car with the remote ....after about 15 seconds I get a single flash of the indicators? What does this mean? Thx
  9. virdi

Hi all, My LCR alarm just randomly keeps going off? Is there anyway I can disable it please? i.e. Lock the car without arming the alarm etc? Thx
  10. virdi

What is the correct tyre pressures for a LCR please?

Hi all, Mk1 LCR on Standard Wheels and Standard Size 225/40/18 Tyres. What should the Tyre pressure be set to please? 30 PSI? Thanks
  11. virdi

No Power To Headlight? :/

Lessons learnt.! Do not buy or fit cheap HID kits or LED bulbs from ebay.!! :cry::cry:
  12. virdi

No Power To Headlight? :/

Hi all For anyone having this issue with odd lights not working etc ...please check Fuse F16 in the fuse box under the bonnet next to the battery. My little cousin just had this problem and we fixed it.! ....and this is what we found:
  13. virdi

seat Leon mk2 led rear taillights/ clusters

Lessons learnt! Do not fit cheap HID lights kits and LED bulbs off eBay!!! :cry::cry::cry:
  14. virdi

seat Leon mk2 led rear taillights/ clusters

Hi all For anyone having this issue with odd lights not working etc ...please check Fuse F16 in the fuse box under the bonnet next to the battery. My little cousin just had this problem and we fixed it.! ....and this is what we found:
  15. virdi

FMIC for my PD130

Why don't you fit the PD150 intercooler or even better is the S3 intercooler ...but that does require some mods I believe....
  16. virdi

LCR FZQ gearbox fluid tools required

M16 Spline I believe
  17. virdi

Mapping....no extra power

It's too hot at the moment. I bet all RR figures are skewed at the moment
  18. virdi

Disc size....???

312mm discs on front
  19. virdi

jabba mani

lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.