Search results

1. Boo

Girl racer with mk1

Am I the only person struggling to read this? :confused:
  2. Boo

Blown 1.4...

I have the same engine and haven't seen many engines come up for sale in all the years I have owned mine :o(
  3. Boo

rear washer not working .

When you open the tailgate there is a large odd but T shaped trim on the back of the tailgate. There will be 2 rectangular recesses that have 2 hex screws in. Remove these and then the panel will pop off as its only then held in with trim clips. You'll have full access to the motor then. The...
  4. Boo

rear washer not working .

You could remove the motor and dewiper the rear? Bung from Hellfrauds costs about £1.50 and cleans the back of the car up. You will be suprised just how little you use it? If you don't want to do that then the motor will need replacing. Not sure what plastic trim you mean? Could you take a...
  5. Boo

Wee mans Arosa Track day project working again Thanks Grandad !!!

They are made by Morette so if you search for that you should find what your looking for.
  6. Boo

Wiper Linkage

There is very little space to get the linkage in and out really.
  7. Boo

Wiper Linkage

Usually if one side goes then the other isn't far off. The mechanism is such that I can't see those clips allowing much movement in the linkage. I really wouldn't risk it, especially with the winter weather on its way. You don't want to be driving along in heavy rain and the linkage to fail.
  8. Boo

TDi mpg question.

It can contribute to poor fuel economy because it causes rough idling and cause the fuel to burn too rich.
  9. Boo

Arosa randomly stalling

You could check the throttle cable isnt too loose and also check the plugs themselves.
  10. Boo

Arosa randomly stalling

No idea as it usually is plugs/leads and a dirty throttle body.
  11. Boo

Arosa randomly stalling

5mm Allen key, cloths, cotton buds (try to get the baby ones) Carb cleaner from Hellfrauds. If your not feeling confident about what your doing then don't do it get someone else to.
  12. Boo

Arosa randomly stalling

The throttle body is under the air filter housing. I would imagine its a combination of that and dodgy plugs/leads.
  13. Boo

Off center steering wheel.

Seconded :)
  14. Boo

Arosa randomly stalling

Usually its caused by a dirty throttle body or the cable needs a little tweak. Sometimes changing the plugs and the leads also helps but, cleaning out the throttle body usually helps.
  15. Boo

Fuel pump relay help

I think reading his post he resolved the problem by replacing relay '109'
  16. Boo

Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

Ok so I hit 33 at the beginning of the month - there is no need to be mean Phil !! Wheels will go on around April when the roads are salt free.
  17. Boo

Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

I couldn't see them - were they hiding?
  18. Boo

Miss OLW's arosa build thread

I put a few pictures up in my RR thread. You have been away a long time ;) I have some new wheels on the way too. Just need to lower the beastie some more. VERY excited about the completed headlining now :D:D:D:D
  19. Boo

Miss OLW's arosa build thread

Oooooh super excited. Im gutted as my parcel shelf fabric has faded :(