Search results

1. GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

What front breake carriers are required to upgrade my current 288 setup on my 2.0tdi to 312mm setup. Cheers
  2. Guide: How to fix the common leaking rear washer pipe in the Boot/Passenger footwell

Found a wet patch on passages side front and rear when I test drove a Leon today, driver side is fine as well as the rear. What would course this, most to the post only relate to the washer bottle hose that runs along the drivers side feeding the rear washer, is there any threads that relate to...
  3. Old member with New Purchase

Evening All, I've been a member since 2006 and currently on my 4th Seat. Tonight I traveled back after a long old day after purchasing my first Mk2 2007 2.0 TDI. I've owned a mk1 Leon TDI FR and Seat Altar FR and a Mk1 Ibiza Cupra. Now I know I'm gonna be told to check the stickies but I...
  4. Returning from the Dead

Evening. I've been a member of SCN since 2006, but moved away from the brand, but am very happy I'm back this time with a Mk2 Leon 1p 2.0TDi. Hopefully I won't be to much of a pest. :D
  5. coilovers

Damian @DPM . I'm looking to buy some coilovers, but I want to go down the route of using Skoda Octavia VRS ARB and Skoda Octavia drop links along with Octavia coilovers, I'm going down this route due to the problem of drive shaft knock. What deal can you offer on the FK coilovers , ARB and...
  6. Getting started

Didn't Know GotBoost fitted suspension? I'm looking to go down the coilovers route and have been advised by some forum members to go with Octavia VRS Front ARB and Octavia Coilovers to stop the drive shafts knocking.
  7. Bonnet Rubber

I wish ..Now it's clean I hope this rubber sill will at least help keep it a tad cleaner
  8. Bonnet Rubber

I bought the rubber sill to proven this happening again
  9. Bonnet Rubber

It's to prevent dirt and muck .. I just bought mine from Sere Motors of ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171000817286?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
  10. Getting started

I had to do the same with my Audi A4 1.8T B6 . I had Badger5 do Custom remap ,Sport Cat and exhaust on the Audi with only 48k on the clock,2 weeks later Bill was putting in a new clutch,flywheel for me. I still have the Audi A4, the Leon is for me and the wife but I can't leave it standard...
  11. Bonnet Rubber

Nice I thought for a moment my one was pinched. Cheers for that, another item to add to the list
  12. Bonnet Rubber

As I'm still finding my way around the Leon I have noticed that there looks to be a rubber strip/sill missing from the front edge of the bonnet?
  13. Getting started

Yes I'm glad I had it all done . GJF47 I noticed your also based in South Wales.
  14. Getting started

A little update,timing belt kit etc and pump all done along with oil service, so now time to look at moving this Leon on a bit..Wheel choice and offset . I will more than likely go with a wider wheel at the rear so have been talking to Mark at B M Autosports about wheel choice/widths. 9"s on...
  15. MPG - Impressed

My 150 TDI 55+ mpg so well happy with that at the moment
  16. Tdi people, ever seen this?

Good find Joshy. Would be nice to know if any one is running this
  17. how many miles has everybody done??

Just bought a Leon FR TdI 2005 with 80,030 miles I will do about 6.5k a year
  18. Getting started

Just bought on Saturday It will be used mainly at the weekend as I have a works van and the wife jumps on a bus, it's a TDI Fr 2005 MK1, with regards to modification's it will be the usual route Lows,wheel,breaks,remap.
  19. Getting started

Ok from picking up /buying the Leon last Saturday and after giving the car a good clean inside and out, I sat down to rifle through folder full of receipts and service documentation, the chap I bought it from said the timing belt was changes at 60k (car now on 80k) by independent garage but all...
  20. Leon FR TDI

This is the thread here I bought the parts from one of the members and all worked fine once fitted http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/470618.aspx?PageIndex=1
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.