Search results

1. paullec

£150 spending spree on cleaning products

i,d get some good quality mF's nice mf drying towel clearkot red moose glaze maybe some Swiss vax or some zaino tyre gel interior silk and if you can afford it a faom lance as there brill coming upto winter
  2. paullec

what mpg does a 1.8t return with mixed driving

30 on average even on the mway i cant get more tha 33mpg :(
  3. paullec

S3 Wheels, Facelift Leon

Personally think the 17" look way to small im afriad and when in a dark colour will look even smaller.
  4. paullec

My new wheels, Leon Tdi

you cant overdo it with rs6 wheels. RS6 look good theve always looked good
  5. paullec

photos of LCR with aftermarket alloys please

dezent motion black
  6. paullec

Jack covers Pushing me to my limit!!!

My wicked and highly detailed pic on how to put the covers back on flush. insert a flat head screwdriver in the gap holding at the 3 oclock position on pull it to the 9 oclock position it will click into place, Then repeat other side. Jobs a good un :)
  7. paullec

leon rear lip

Just get it blended into the bumper.
  8. paullec

Leon Stereo...

we have a fm transmitter not that bad tbh but cant beat a hard connection
  9. paullec

Best budget tyres for Leon Cupra ?

nope never heard of fate tbh ive had nankang ns2 and they seem ok in the dry average in the wet the atr which i had when i brought it seem to be ok in both with a decent performance had them on for 6month before i had goodyear excellence :)
  10. paullec

why dont you try some i had some on the cupra when i brought it they were ok to be honest. failling that just get some nankang ns2 there loads on fleebay for about £40-60 depending on size...
  11. paullec

Neuspeed/Eibach fitted - grossly disappointed

well i know the std damper are very soft, maybe its underdamped ?
  12. paullec

try event tyres they have a budget section and they can get them cheap give them a ring :)
  13. paullec

only nankang ns2 , the ns1 are dangerous lol the marragoni are ok on the cheap side. Event tyres have these mythos is the name
  14. paullec

Stage 2 LCR - New Wheels

Didnt u like the cupra r rims or somthing ?
  15. paullec

Is a leon 90bhp disappointing compared with a 110bhp?

its a 90hdi 2lt lol it dog sloooooow
  16. paullec

can see were your coming from but would we be dissapointed in the 90 or would it be better to go for the 110 model ?
  17. paullec

thing is dude she need a garage so she can part ex the pile of poop.
  18. paullec

sorry dude its a 1.9tdi s which im assuming its the 90bhp its a 02 with 36k on the clock in silver located at a toyota garage just out of blackburn . I just wondering if its best to save up for the 110bhp model. She want the leon cause she like my cupra ;)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.