Search results

1. rico

Been too long!!

Well guys it been a while to say the least, apologies to all the guys for lack of contact, going to remedy this now!! However, bad news!! 2 Sundays ago my pride and joy was needlessly vandalised by some idiot! every panel has been keyed and the drivers side wing mirror totally destroyed! I...
  2. rico

Decibel Reading from Standard LCR Exhaust

I am done for if this happens up here!!
  3. rico

4 wheel alignment cure to knocking??? Strange

junior: Is this simelar to the noise my car makes?
  4. rico

brembo's re-ferb

I did my claipers as per the 'refurb for dummies' thread, and they came up a treat and it is silly easy as the name suggests.
  5. rico

Reasons to like the LCR

Looks sexy, sounds sexy, goes like stink, the smile it gives you every time you drive it, the looks of admiration, not to bad on the old insurance and petrol(if your canny and look around:funk:), tuning potential is massive. Need i say any more?![B)]
  6. rico

Red Leon CupraR colour code?

flash red like mine by the sound of it! ps lovely colour and it cleans up bonny too!!! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=175496
  7. rico

remap advice needed!

I cannot recommend Star performance enough. i am around 270 BHP with a turbo back system and sport cat
  8. rico

When were Silver LCRs first made?

a clean red one looks the dogs!!
  9. rico

Brembo paint flaking

my brembos got some much needed tlc this weekend past using the refurb for dummies and they came up a treat.
  10. rico

CupraAJY Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

wow whoever did those cars did a really great job!!!! :-o that leon looks lovely!!:whistle:
  11. rico

Leon CupraR Questions

Oh ma Heed:cry:
  12. rico

What fuel do you use on your LCR?

On the inside of the filler flap it says 97/95 ron so i take that to mean that you can use 95 ron but 97 (or above) is 'better'. I use V power 100% of the time even tho it costs the earth! i know my dads Mk5 GTI Golf says that 95 can be used and recommends a tank of higher octane every 4 fills...
  13. rico

Leon CupraR Questions

I have a 210 with the mods listed below and its a kick in the teeth from 270bhp, its a late 2003 (53) so it has tear-drop mirrors, my mate has a 225 and basically the same mods and its 270bhp.
  14. rico

Seats for my LCR, replace or....?

Cheers man, i did think it was not a bad idea, cheaper anyway. I have had a look but drew a blank and thought that possibly someone may have attempted it on here. Hmmm i can see this being expensive having to re cover them etc.
  15. rico

Leon CupraR Questions

I quote myself!!:whistle:
  16. rico

Seats for my LCR, replace or....?

I have been toying with the idea of changing my seats in my LCR, got a fair few ideas off here. The reason for doing this is basically i would like more side support, i am not the biggest of people and find i move about in my seat even with a CG lock. Was in a friends Astra VXR, YAWN!!, but the...
  17. rico

Leon CupraR Questions

If your planning a remap then there is no reason to really, they remap to the same, very little difference, a few cosmetic bits, there is a sticky tread outlining the differences.
  18. rico

Leon CupraR Questions

The search button is your friend on here. Should find the answer to all your questions on here somewhere. Welcome BTW
  19. rico

Enduro Tyres?

i would say they have been put on to sell the wheels, budget tyres on a RS6 would be a bit scary imho. i would be wary about putting them on my car
  20. rico

RHD 4 x 4 - Anyone else own one?

i quote myself! Its a unicorn! widly spoken about.........never seen!