Search results

1. ddc

Headlight dipped beam replacement bulbs

H7 Osram Night Breakers take some beating at around £15 a pair.. Just tried some Philips White Vision which are supposed to be 4300k colour to match factory HIDs but I found them only slightly whiter than the Night Breakers and quite a bit down on light output so the NB's have gone back in..
  2. ddc

Newbie Wheel Removal Question

They are just push on caps mate, if you get an allen key that fits and give it a bit of a wiggle the cap should pop out. No need to really turn it as there is no real thread.
  3. ddc

Diesel fuel additive advice

I guess it could be luck, but I ran Tesco diesel in my 1.9 PD Toledo for 120k without issue and I'm at 57k in my 1.6CR Leon with the same fuel.. Fingers crossed no problems to date :-)
  4. ddc

Windscreen wipers

Interesting people are having issues with Bosch blades... The wiper system used on the 1P Leon and 5P Altea/Toledo was actually designed by Bosch.. The OEM blades as supplied on the car from new would have been made by Bosch..
  5. ddc

Seat leon sport BBS 18" wheels valuation please?

Silver version of mine.... IMO not worth £750..and definitely not rare.. Have a word with Dava at Sere motors (in dealer section) wheels are no longer listed but may be still available with some discount!
  6. ddc

Seat leon sport BBS 18" wheels valuation please?

Gloss black Seat Sport BBS? If they are the same as mine they were listed for £185 each new when I last looked.. Wouldn't say that they are rare.. What are they worth? Really depends on condition.. Wheels n caps only in mint condition I'd pay £400.. But £750 seems a little on the high side...
  7. ddc

vinyl wrap or paint ??

These guys are good http://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/?gclid=CLbEkejSo74CFa-WtAod0y4AaA
  8. ddc

Osram Night Breaker H7 bulbs

Glad you found them an improvement.. For under £13 delivered, bit of a worthwhile bargain upgrade :-)
  9. ddc

Any good?
  10. ddc

5 minutes to change, just make sure you don't touch the glass part of the bulbs as finger prints can cause hot spots on the glass and cause the bulb to blow earlier.. Just unclip the plastic cover behind the headlight (two spring metal clips one top and one bottom) Bulb connector is just a...
  11. ddc

Deal is still available by the way folks I've just checked (my bulbs arrived today) If you are looking for a pair of dip beam bulbs to match HIDs or 6000k LED side lights Night Breakers are not for you.. They are slightly whiter than OEM and definitely throw out more light, my daily commute...
  12. ddc

Osrams will definitely put more light out than your Mtechs but depending on which Mtechs you have the Osrams probably won't look as white, although they are much whiter than a standard H7 bulb..
  13. ddc

Guys, Spotted this deal for a pair of Osram Night Breaker H7 bulbs.. Probably the best bulbs for your dip beam, at the cheapest I've seen them http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/osram-h7-nightbreaker-unlimited-eurocarparts-12-07-1894810 Remember to use MAY31 discount code :-)
  14. ddc

Seat portable system new gauges

Doh!! Actually tried the SPS in the car and the Performance options are all working in our FR with the exception of the G meter.. All good stuff, many thanks Pher! :D
  15. ddc

Well tried a factory reset before over writing the standard vw. exe file and the performance options button os still on grey and won't let me select it?? Gutted!
  16. ddc

The Graphics are held in the .nfs skin files, does anyone know how to open / read .nfs files?? don't think these are like the old linux nfs files
  17. ddc

Pasted the new exe onto our Garmin SPS and now have the Perfomance button but it's grayed out.. tried the unit in our Ibiza (13 plate 1.2 FR) and it stays grey.. Trip stuff works fine Anyone know how to fix it ?
  18. ddc

Rear Bumber Protector?

Cheers Gav, I should have fitted one of these from new! Might still go for one if the RGM thing looks rubbish when it rocks up..
  19. ddc

Rear Bumber Protector?

Black or possibly carbon if it's subtle enough, might tie in with the carbon number plate holders I've got fitted.
  20. ddc

Rear Bumber Protector?

Anyone seen or fitted one of these http://www.rearguards.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=RBP468&sid=168w3xx28p6w3270v174i738zor79u88 My boot gets a lot of use and although I'm uber careful the rest of the family are not always so mindful!! Tempted to order one and see what it...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.