Search results

1. Moley RUFC

fitting eibach springs

I paid Midland VW £185 with full wheel alignment and piece of mind too for my vRS a few weeks back
  2. Moley RUFC

Seat leon mk2 Front lip ?

There was a group buy a while back where we all paid £150 each for something pretty similar to that above. Search for Cupspoiler on google
  3. Moley RUFC

All good things come to an end...

Ha Ha I suppose 31 is getting on to be fair.
  4. Moley RUFC

It's the engine from a 1.2 Corsa I'm more concerned about!
  5. Moley RUFC

Other than needing to cut a hole on the opposite side of the diffuser, yes it does :)
  6. Moley RUFC

I prefer petrol too but my company doesn't!
  7. Moley RUFC

So after 4 years of perfect motoring the time has come. 107,020 miles of pure bliss in the Leon. It has been the best car I have owned (and I have had a few!) and only the second one, after my Mini Cooper, that I would actively find a reason to 'nip out for 10 minutes'. However 2 children...
  8. Moley RUFC

Blown fuse

Thought I'd use this to save starting another thread... I've changed my LED festoon internal bulbs back to standard OEM festoons today. The fronts are fine but when changing the back ( 2 x festoon above rear seats) it continually fuses both front and back internals. I have used 3 x 7.5v...
  9. Moley RUFC

Anyone struggled to fit PIAA LED sidelights??

Alas the Leon is about to move from my grasp. I loved every minute of this baby and after 115,000 miles its still on top fine. If anyone wants my PIAA LED you can have them! I brought them for £15,000 in 2007 (when we still had a strong economy) and they have been on for about 3 years but are...
  10. Moley RUFC

FR v VRS - which one ?

Just about to take delivery of a new DSG CR vRS hatch. My little boy arrived last week and with 2 children now I wanted the extra space. I'm looking forward to the vRS although I know it won't have the looks of my outgoing FR I had to compromise. The interior will be better mind amd I'm...
  11. Moley RUFC

Cupra brake life?

Blimey, you need to get out of 2nd :)
  12. Moley RUFC

Cupra brake life?

Thanks for that. Rest assured the insurance will be sorted with all the changes I make
  13. Moley RUFC

Cupra brake life?

Having a company car means my brakes are changed without me knowing and luckily paying! For my next project (vRS DSG) I fancy fitting the cupra brakes on the front. Just interested how many miles, under sensible daily driving I should expect out of the brakes and discs?
  14. Moley RUFC

Cupra RED Colour Code

Good price
  15. Moley RUFC

Blown fuse on cigarette lighter?

Sorted. For whatever reason the manual says the 12v is a blue 15 amp whereas in my fusebox sat a 20 amp yellow fuse. Sorted now
  16. Moley RUFC

The 'tard here. Now I can't find number 42. Doesn't seem to be a number 42 blue 15amp
  17. Moley RUFC

i thought the fuse box was under the light switch in here, but there is only a purple diagnostic cable and an empty plastic moulding
  18. Moley RUFC

When I charged my sat nav yesterday I heard a fairly loud pop and a spark from the fag lighter and now nothing charges as I presume the fuse as blown. Long story I had to open up the charger on the sat nav as the metal thing on the end had pushed itself into the plastic surround. This fell out...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.