Search results

1. Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

Sounds like a plan! If you want somewhere to sleep the night before you're welcome to stay at mine. Il live about 20 minute away. I'll get the BBQ on this time:happy:
  2. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Gutted to read that you have had to move your project on. The work you put in was amazing and you would be very proud of what you achieved. It bloody hard having a young family, work commitments and trying to find time for you own interests. I'm sure when the time is right you'll come back with...
  3. My LCR. 330mm brakes,wheels,KW Clubsports, Quaife ATB, stage 2 map booked.

It's been a long, long time since I was last on here. Mainly because I've not had a car to play with and its not been much fun with out one. Last year we finally moved to a bigger family home so I've been able to buy another toy to play with. Well two actually. The idea was to have a weekend...
  4. My LCR. 330mm brakes,wheels,KW Clubsports, Quaife ATB, stage 2 map booked.

:lol:No idea what that's all about???:lol:
  5. Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

Hi Tim how are you doing? Thought I'd have a look on here and see how you guys where doing. Good to see things have moved on and also glad to see you're sticking with it!
  6. Polybush top mounts?

I had some but didn't fit them. Have you seen the Silver project adjustable solid top mounts you can buy on eBay? They're the ones to go for as they're a good price and offer much more adjustability.
  7. LCR steering wheel refurbishment.

There's a good refub guild in the FAQ section if you haven't seen it?
  8. Suggestions for induction kit

Ramair are good also.
  9. track wheels advice

Here's my old car on the comps.
  10. Cupra r wellycooler and fog surrounds

You don't have to scrap the fogs but its a lot less effoert if you do. Someone was making there own grills with out the hole for the fog lights.
  11. track wheels advice

I had a set of 17" TT comps that fitted over the Brembos no problem. 17"s are better for track as the tyre are a lot cheaper.
  12. Need an under tray

I've got a secondhand one for sale.
  13. Matt's LCR INA CONROD KIT ORDERD!!

Did the rods ever get fitted?
  14. BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

I'm good thanks. Keeping away from car related stuff as it's to depressing not having a proper car! :cry: Yeah not seen you for ages, need to catch up. Who did you go to AKS with? Good to see Alex working his madgic again on the geo front. I'm planning on popping to Blyton for the track day...
  15. BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Cars looking good! How are you doing?
  16. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Nice to see things still moving forward! Top work as always :-)
  17. RDS' Leon Cupra R

Stick with the V3 for know and wait for Bills manifold.
  18. RDS' Leon Cupra R

Not sure with a hybrid?
  19. RDS' Leon Cupra R

£290 if I remember correctly. After all the hard work you've put in to you car you should treat it to a Bill or Niki map. You sticking with the Relentless?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members