Search results

1. Interior Light Fuse location.

For future reference for a 2005 Stylance Tdi. Blew a fuse tinkering with interior bulbs. User manual had nothing to point me towards it. Using multimeter it was Fuse 46 7.5 Amp. Cable Contol Unit in user manual
  2. VAG COM needed west sussex area please?

Hi I have full vcds in Hove if car drives. I'm close to A27/a23 junction. Can only do evenings after 8pm. Send me a private message for contact details. Paul.
  3. 1.9TDI Hot engine won't start

Can't really tell if they would work but personally I will only advocate using the genuine software and lead having invested in it myself. Its been invaluable and its become quite a hobby enabling functions for other VW group users and helping fix cars. I'm sure you will find a user nearby...
  4. 1.9TDI Hot engine won't start

If you go to this forum you may be able to find a VCDS user near your location to read any fault codes for some beer tokens. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104 Briskoda and Audi Sport.net forums both have VCDS maps to find users. Hope you find someone to help, I get...
  5. Roof box advice

Hi I have a Kamei Delphin 340K (340 litre) passenger side opening box, mounted to Thule aero bars. The box came from the roof box company. Have to say they were brilliant to deal with and had lots of advice. It doubles what I can carry. It's a half width box that leaves room for two...
  6. Knocking noise

I had the exact same knocking on mine, near side front over small bumps/potholes it would knock quite loudly. I had the console bush at the rear of the wishbone replaced. When garage took it off the rubber fell out of the housing with the metal surround. Best £70 I have spent on this car...
  7. Intake air temperature sensor g42 - fixed

Hi all Had the following fault code on my 2005 1.9 tdi. Changed the Map sensor and fault remained. 16497/P0113/000275 Contents [hide] 1 16497/P0113/000275 - Intake Air Temp. Sensor (G42): Signal too High 1.1 Possible Symptoms 1.2 Possible Causes 1.3 Possible Solutions...
  8. rubbish radio reception here is why !

Just changed mine on 2005 year, part number listed here was not correct for my car. It has a fixed thread where the aerial screws in. Part number from tps was 5P0035501. £16.40
  9. Driver seatbelt warning ... driving me nuts!

Hi Perhaps the most effective temporary fix is that the Seatbelt chime can be turned off using vcds, or vag com of old. Coding in the instrument cluster module is changed to do this. It's 5 minute job. Look in the vag-com forum on here to find a local user. Or any of the other VW...
  10. VAGCOM in Sussex/Surrey South East?

Hi Shaun. I have fully registered VCDS in Hove just 5mins from the A23/A27 junction. Are there any particualar mods you are interested in. I am available evenings all this week. I will scan car for fault codes, record these for you and clear if requested, and any modifications made...
  11. Unlock button inside car doesnt work?

The anti hijack locks doors at 10mph, you should be able to open any door from the inside only and as you say if you take the key out. Diagnostic vcds might not find a fault if there is still power to the switch. Check the users list in the vag com forum. For someone near you. With...
  12. Complete Mk4 Ibiza VCDS Guide - v1.2 - Updated 10/1/17

Excellent guide Badger, you should work for Ross-Tech!
  13. Altea folding mirrors

Folding mirrors from the remote on that year is not available, probably only facelift onwards. I have seen it on a 58plate. I have 55plate stylance, there is no delay when turning the knob to fold them out, perhaps they need exercising:D Paul.
  14. 08 Altea climatronic sensor location...

Just to add the sensor pushes in and you rotate it to hold it in place. The VCDS forum has a list of users and there locations. Worth a search in that thread to find someone near you. And briskoda.net and audi sport.net have users in their VCDS Maps using Google maps.
  15. 08 Altea climatronic sensor location...

There are two places have seen them in that glove box area when I've had that out. One is in the passenger side window/left duct. If you look through that vent grill, you should just be able to see one, if its not there then that's the one fallen out and the sensor with grommit just pushes...
  16. Need a few things activated South east

Hi ben, Alarm beeps for sure, Lights on on unlock, probably possible, do you have auto lights? Mirror fold depends if modules support it, likewise for needle sweep, not sure if 58year would support those but can see in the coding easy enough. I'll record all changes made in word...
  17. Need a few things activated South east

Hi ben I have full vcds in brighton if you want to pop down. Paul
  18. Hi there! Newbie here with a couple of questions!

Welcome to the forum. Might be of use, I wrote a service schedule spreadsheet some time back that's hosted by forum member Toxic Search for service schedule spreadsheet and you'll find it. Easier to read than the book
  19. Where did you get your Ross tech VCDS from and how much

I got mine from Gendan 6 years ago it was £250. Hex-can USB. You just get the lead and a Ross tech certificate with a number you can register it with online for support cases. Lifetime of software updates and full support for genuine kit, it's good value really.
  20. Drivers window switches.

Proper electrical switch cleaner would be more effective than WD40, screw fix or maplin sell it.